Chapter one

Picture of Madison above👆👆

Madison POV
I walk through the school corridor with my head down toward my next class as I enter the classroom i was nervous because all eyes was on me I was very late to class.... Ah miss Peterson I see you have finally join us said the teacher... Mm.. Ssssorry ssir I stutters looking down...
Go and sit down now I would let it slide this time... I rush to my sit and sat down I brought out my book and start jotting things the teacher said while doing that I suddenly have that feeling that I was been watched by someone so I look toward the direction I was shocked by who I saw staring at me it was Lexi Atkinson the hottest and baddest girl in school and my biggest crush.
I was busy staring at her she smirks at me I look forward quickly while blushing when the bell rings for next class I quickly rush out I felt myself been stopped by a hand on my wrist I look up at I was meet with those piercing deep brown eyes look down at me...
And where do you think you are rushing to?
That sexy voice say to me... Mm. I.. Gggooing to my next class.... I was so nervous I couldn't make eye contact with her well she is a good 4inch taller than me... Can I walk you to your next class?
...
I was too shocked I tried to reply but nothing came out.... She smirks at me and said I will take that as a yes .... So what class are you having?
...
I reply history... She link our hands together and walk me to history class when we got there all eyes where on us I was so shy... Ok here we are before I forget we are having lunch together I will come and get you... I was just standing there speechless she smirks at me and walks away to her own class.

I took my seat I was still thinking about what just happen I look to my side I saw Ashley the cheerleader captain the most beautiful girl looking at me with so much intensity I look away from her... Hmm I wonder what is her problem with me.

After history class I got out walking toward the library because that is where I usually eat alone...

I thought I told you we are eating lunch together I heard someone say.... I look and saw Lexi staring at me she now drag me to the cafeteria where she took me to where her group of friends are sitting down and said to them hi guys they all were looking at me I became uncomfortable... I look for a place to sit and saw only one sit Lexi sat down and place me on her lap I was so embarrassed I couldn't look her friends in their eyes.
...
One of her friends ask who I am.. Oh sorry I didn't tell you guys meet my girlfriend Madison and guys respect her she is my baby.. I was shocked all her friends where also shocked but they smiles and welcome me. But still yet I haven't said a word... Baby what would you like to eat?
I hope you like pizza because that what I have here the next thing I know she was feeding me... After we ate she escorted me to my class and after school ended she took me home since I don't have car and normally takes the school bus she said she will be bringing me to school and taking me home she even took my number..

When I was lying on my bed I was trying to process what happened today in school the only thing that keeps going through my head is that Lexi Atkinson is my fucking girlfriend.

Don't forget to vote and comments👇👇👇👇👇