Chapter two

Picture of Lexi above👆👆

Lexi POV
Laying down on my bed thinking about what happened two weeks back that made me made this decision today of making Madison my girlfriend even though I don't have any form of likeness toward her........

While chatting with my friend I saw Ashley the cheerleader captain walking with her friends laughing because what one of her friends said to her, I was staring at her because I have the biggest crush on her I try talking to her but she seems always busy well it seems today is my lucky day... I was busy staring when one of mine friends hit me and said. Dude you are drooling I quickly close my mouth all my friends started laughing at me...
Go talk to her and ask her out you have been in love with her for so long jasmine said to me... I tried but she is not giving me the chance to even talk to her always forming she is busy.. Why don't you ask her since she is not doing anything now just sitting down and taking with her friends... You think so?.... Yes man go talk to her.. Guys wish me luck...

They all pet my back and I walk toward Ashley and her friends... hi Ashley... Hi Lexi... Umm can I talk to you privately? I said to her... Ah yea.. We move to a quiet place where we where alone... So what do you want to tell me... I really like you ash I want to take you out on a date...

Well umm ok... So can I have your number so that I can call you to give you details of the date.. Ok here is my phone... I put my number in her phone then I called mine with her phone... Ok I will call you.. Bye ash... Bye Lexi

I texted ash the detail of our date I will pick her up at her place then we will go to the restaurant... When I was done dressing I drove to ash house I was nervous but I have to put myself together I knock on her door I heard foot steps coming and the door was open with ash looking as if she just woke up after napping... Hi ash you aren't ready yet? ... Oh about that I wouldn't be able to go out with you tonight I know you like me and wants me to be your girlfriend someday but am not interested to be your girlfriend i need to focus on my studies and been a cheerleader I don't want distraction am sorry she then lock the door without giving me a minute to say what I have to say to her to even convince her to be mine I was angry at the same time I still love her I promise myself to make her fall in love with me because she is mine.

When I saw the shy girl today in class and when she saw me looking at her and she started blushing I knew what I have to do to make Ashley jealous and eventually becomes mine am going to use Madison to make ash so jealous.
Madison is so naive and stupid I hate girls like her who can't stand one there own. Well let's see how this false relationship of mine is going to make the girl of my heart Ashley love me.

Don't forget to vote and comments 👇👇👇