T W E L V E

Billie's POV

We arrived at the house at 2 AM. Kylie was asleep in the seat next to me, completely knocked out. This house costs us almost 2 million dollars, but of course, we're multi-millionaires from robbing for years so this costed nothing to us. We already had furniture in the house, and it was a lot bigger. 3 stories high with a larger basement with cells for the prisoners. There was also a warehouse and a big garage for all the expensive cars we had. 

I got out of the car and headed to the other side to pick up Kylie. I opened the door and she looked gorgeous. Her face was peaceful. I gently picked her up bridal style and headed to the front door with Drew who opened it for me. I walked up the stairs with Kylie in my arms and entered the master bedroom. There was 10 bedrooms here. I gently tucked her in the bed,

"You're safe with me." I say before kissing her forehead and heading back downstairs to help the other with their stuff. 

_

Kylie's POV

I woke up in familiar arms, smelling the familiar coconut scent. I look up and see Billie's green and black hair all messed up on her face. I move it from her face and got up. The room was...different. It was bigger, the bed was larger, the window was gigantic and the walls were all made from black marble. There was a walk in closet and a big bathroom connected to the room. I enter the black marble bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth and hair. 

I walk back into the room to find Billie awake and on her phone, aggressively tapping on her phone. "What's wrong, Bil?" I ask and sit next to her. "Nothing" she sternly says. "You know you can talk to me-" "I said nothing's wrong now shut the fuck up" she snaps, cutting me off. 

"Ok." I turn to face the window, ignoring her calling my name multiple times. "Baby i'm sorry. I'm just very stressed" She apologizes, pulling me onto her lap so i'm straddling her. "Is it because of me?" I ask "No-" "Don't lie to me, Billie." 

"Alright. I'm trying to keep you with me. I don't want you to leave me, escape or run away. I'm trying to keep you here with me. Safe and protected." I pecked her lips "I'm here" I said

"I need you."

"I'm not going anywhere."

___

About two hours later, i'm cleaning the kitchen with the help of Noah. Tana and Drew were cleaning the living room. Finneas enters the kitchen and drinks a glass of water. "Jahseh and Jayden are coming" He says. Noah's face lightens up and a big smile forms on her face.

"Are Gekyume and Belle coming?" She excitedly asks. Finneas nods and Noah squeals.

"Who are they?" I ask with a smile plastered on my face as well. "Jahseh and Jayden are friends of ours. Jahseh has a son and Jayden has a daughter. Both of them are a year old and they're so fucking cute! I haven't seen them in almost two months" She explains. I've always loved kids. And i've always wanted a child of my own, but i never caught feelings for someone who made me want to.

Or have i?

Billie is the only person i have left. My parents don't know where i am, i can't talk to Hayden and i don't have any siblings. Billie makes me feel loved and appreciated, like she'll keep me from drowning. I don't plan on escaping this place. Everyone here treats me like one of their own and i know Billie mentally needs me like i need her. We finish cleaning up and i head upstairs to my & Billie's room to change. I open the door to the walk-in closet and look at the right side where all my clothes where. I pick a cute outfit that i quickly found and tied my hair up in a high ponytail and put on a necklace with the letter B dangling from it. (outfit in the picture above)

I walk back downstairs and hear laughter from babies and the others. I stand in the doorway of the big living room, immediately spotting Billie. He signalizes me to sit on her lap, so i do. "This your girl?" A guy with blue hair asks. "Yes, she certainly is" she looks up and smiles at me, making me blush. My eyes land on two adorable babies. Two caramel babies with black hair. "I'm Jahseh, but you can call me Jah, and this is my son Gekyume or Yume" I look at the baby and he smiles at me, trying to walk over to me.

"I'm Kylie. And i assume you're Jayden" I say and looked over at the Guy next to him. "You assumed right. This is my daughter Belle." The daughter was caramel colored with blue eyes and straight black hair. I pick up Gekyume who now reached to my knee, holding on to it for support. I pick him up and put him on my lap, his head snapping towards mine. 

"Dadada" he smiles, making everyone laugh. "Hello baby" i say in a baby voice, making him laugh. 

I MELT.

"You're so adorable!" I kiss his cheek and hug him. At this point Belle was on her way towards Billie and I, falling on her butt and crawling instead. Billie tells me to sit next to her, so i did. She picked up Belle and played with her while the others started talking about random things. 

"Where are the moms?" I ask Jayden and Jah. 

"My girlfriend died after birth" Jahseh says. "Oh my god- i'm so sorry" I say. I feel so bad for him. I really shouldn't have asked. "No it's okay. I'm actually getting help raising him by my mom" He smiles and i smile back, nodding. "And my girlfriend cheated on me with another man. Dude was white" He said and laughed. I laughed along and turn my attention back to Billie who was seductively looking at me.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing" She says and hands Belle back to Jayden. Gekyume on the other hand did not want to go back to his father. Jah gave me Gekyume's teddy and told me he liked it when people poked his nose with the teddy, so that's what i did. Yume laughed hysterically, making me and everyone else laugh as well. 

I leaned my back onto the board of the couch and lifted Yume up and pulled him up and down, leaving kisses everywhere on his face.

Babies love me like i love them. 

"Ababa" Yume says while looking at me 

"He wants apple juice" Jah says and I laugh.

"You want apple juice?" I ask with a light, soft baby voice and Gekyume replies with "eh" meaning yes. I stand up with him in my arms and walk into the kitchen. I set him on the kitchen island and take out the apple juice from the fridge and pour it in his bottle. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist lips kiss my neck. 

"You'll be a great mom" Billie says

"Really?" I ask and giggle

"Mhm. I want to have some. With you"

"Funny one, Bil" she turns me around and leans her forehead against mine. "I'm serious. I think you'd look hot with a baby bump. Imagine getting you pregnant.." She whispers right in my ear, turning me kind of on. 

"The least you could do is wait" I say "So is that a yes?" she excitedly asks. "I don't know." i reply

She kisses my lips shortly but passionately "I love you" 

"I love you too"

"What?"

"I love you too" Her eyes were wide and filled with joy.

"Are you serious?!" 

"Yes, yes i am." 

was I serious? Yes i was. I fell for her. I fell for her smile, her sweet words, her touch and mainly just her. 

"I love you, Billie Eilish"

"I love you more, Kylie Elle"