F I F T E E N

It's been about 3 days since Billie 'punished' me. More like fucked me. I've gotta be honest, it was the best feeling i've ever felt in my life, like i basically never felt more needy than that day. But today is the day before Halloween and the Halloween party, and the guys decided it would be a good idea to go out and explore haunted and abandoned houses for fun. Do i think it's a good idea? No. Because i get scared easily. Am i forced to go? Yes, yes i am. 

"Ky," Billie calls from upstairs as i was just finishing cleaning the kitchen. She walks downstairs and looks for me. "In the kitchen" I tell her and her eyes land on me, a grin forming on her face as she walks towards me. "There's my princess" she says while her arms wrap around me and her lips place a soft kiss on my cheek. "You don't have to constantly check up on me, you know." I assure her and she shakes her head, "Of course i have to. Gotta make sure you're alright at all times." I giggle and blush "I love you" her blue eyes looked down at me and i immediately look down.

I'm not used to this, it was overwhelming.

Her hand lifts my head up to look at her by my chin and she kisses my lip softly. I kiss back, unable to deny the juiciness of her soft lips. She pulls back and adjusts my face by caressing my cheek saying, "I know you don't love me, but you will. And you won't regret it." Kiss her cheek and nod, probably already falling for her. 

"I need you to get dressed, we're going out with the gang. You better look good for me." She pecks my lips quickly before heading back upstairs. I make my way to the living room to clean a little before getting ready. I actually got along with the gang very well, they're all kind to me and treat me like one of their own. But not fully, i'm not allowed in the meetings or the basement but that's totally fine. I'm not really interested in knowing what they do in their criminal life anyway.

Jahseh has been visiting a lot though. It's very nice to have him around, he's already like a brother to me. And so is Finneas, him and his girlfriend Claudia are so kindhearted that it's beyond impossible to believe they're criminals. As for Que, he's been there for me. He helps me a lot with the chores when he's not out running errands, and he always finds a way to make me laugh or at least smile. The twins are fucking dope. They always make Billie happy and that makes me happy. 

I finished cleaning in the living room and head back upstairs to change. I shuffle my way into the walk-in closet and look at my side of it. I take put a pair of ripped jeans and a crop top. (IMAGE UP TOP. NO, THIS IS NOT HOW KYLIE LOOKS JUST FOCUS ON THE OUTFIT)

I brush my hair and do a half up half down hair style but as a ponytail instead of a bun. I apply a little bit of make-up which included eyeliner, mascara and warm pink / beige lipstick. I finish and sit on the bed, unlocking my phone and scroll through my whole new Instagram account. Billie made me delete my old one so nobody would know where i am. The only people i follow are the people that Billie follow. My last one was private so i had under 100 followers until i made this one which is public, and it has now 56,3k followers in just 3 days. I think its because Billie has like 4,8 million followers and they saw me on her story. 

I know what you're thinking, 'Don't your friends follow Billie? Wouldn't they find you?' and the answer is no. She blocked them. I hear the door opening and the blue-haired girl walks in with her hair in a ponytail and her usual baggy clothes. 

"Damn mama, come here" Her eyes widen ad she holds her hand out for me to hold as i walk closer to her. I hold her hand and she spins my around, checking me out with a whistle escaping her lips. "My girl be lookin' hella fine," Her arms wrap around my waist and mine around her neck and kiss her cheek. "And you look good too, we need a picture!" I take out my phone and stand in front of this giant mirror with Billie's one hand around my waist and her other pulling up my leg and my one arm around her neck and the other taking the picture.

I posted it with the caption:

ky.jamaal whipped @.billieeilish 

billieeilish damn u fine as fuck mamas

mtvsevenamp dykes

belltwins YALL SHOULD BE ON YOUR WAY

bhadbhabie wait kylie's outfit is fiiiiiine

xxxtentacion gekyume liked this

liltecca lesbos

claudiasulewski can we just appreciate how gorgeous you are? <333

dojacat KYLIE PHUCK IT UPPPP

I laughed at Tecca and Que's comments and replied with the two girls kissing emoji. I turned off my phone, but on my black heels (in the pic above) and headed out, my hand intertwined with Billie's. We get in her car and she starts backing out the big parking lot and into the driveway before she sped off. "So, who's coming?" I ask her and she turns her head to look at me quickly with a smirk. "The gang." She turns her gaze back to the road. "I meant people other than the gang." She shakes her head before grabbing my hand gently, kissing it softly and put it on the gear, right under her hand and pulls it back (or pushes it) to drive faster.

About 5 minutes later we park in a forest. "Stay here" Billie says and gets out, walking on the other side to open the door for me. I get out and see other familiar cars parked as well. The people get out of the cars and head towards us. 

It's the gang.

I spot Claudia and run up to her, hugging her tightly when i caught her. I'm acting like i haven't seen her in so long, but last time i saw her was two days ago and i quickly miss people i care about. I greet the others with hugs Before it got to Jah. Gekyume was in his arms and i snatched Yume from Jah, "Hi baby!" I say with a light voice and planted soft kisses all over his face. "Someone missed my son a lot" Jahseh jokes and i raise a brow at him. "Imagine not missing this lump of cuteness!" i kissed Yume's cheek again before he buried his head in my neck like he usually does. "Is Jayden coming?" i asked the twins and they shook their heads. "He's busy with his work." Eli says, "But he still asked for pictures" he continues and i nod. 

"Alright, but where even are we-"

"Kylie" I hear a baby voice saying and my jaw drops. I glance at Yume's who was in my arms with a big grin on his face. "Kylie!" He says again and i pout. "Aww! When did you learn how to say my name?" I hug him with the pout still on my face. 

"Wait, who's gonna take care of Gekyume? We're going to visit haunted houses." I ask Jah

"He's coming with us. Lil' guy ain't scared of shit." 

We start walking through a road in the forest while talking, Yume walking hand-in-hand with me. I take out my phone and scroll in my comment section when my eyes widen. 'xxxtentacion commented' 'xxxtentacion liked your post' I furrow your eyebrows and click on the user, and there are no pictures. 16,4 million followers and only pictures of his albums. 

Then i remember.

That's the rapper that owns a part of my playlist. He has like 16 songs in my playlist. I don't really know what he looks like or what his real name is, i just really like his songs. "Uhh..guys?" the gang looks at me. "XXXTENTACION FOLLOWS ME- WHAT?!" I yell as i look at my followers. Everyone stats laughing and i give them a confused look. "That's why you never asked me about my career!" Jahseh says and i look at him with a weird look.

"Oh my god, you're so stupid!" Que yells at me with a smile on his face and i furrow my eyebrows. What the fuck are they talking about?! 

"Jah is X, princess." Billie says before laughed out. I stood there and looked down at Gekyume.

Oh my god, i'm holding his son- OH MY GOD I'M FRIENDS WITH HIM-

"Oh my god- i had no idea!" 

"There's another thing.." Billie says and i give her a look.

"I have a whole album out there"

"What?" I ask her again.

"Why do you think i have 4,8 million followers, baby?"

Oh my god.