•2•

MOMO POV

I woke up in my own bed, but i felt something under me and it wasn't my pillow. I looked and jumped up. "Changbin what are you doing here?!" "I.. sleep" he said as he turned around. Never mind. I went to Lisa's room to see if she was already up. When i threw open the door her bed hasn't been touched since i made it last morning. "Oh well" i said as i walked back to bed and layed next to Changbin. I didn't mind him so much anyways

LAST NIGHT LISA POV

I was on my way to the roof, but i saw Rosé getting ready. I've never seen her without make up but she looked so damn gorgeous. I shook some inappropriate thoughts out of my mind and climber further. When i came to the roof i saw Chaeyoung sitting there with her new haircut. "Chae! I love your hair!" I half screamed as i ran towards her to give her a hug. "Do you know if Rosé is coming?" "You have a thing for her right?" I didn't say anything and just looked at my shoes while blushing my cheeks of. Chaeyoung didn't have to know that though. "Hi guys!" Jisung came up from his balcony. I looked to my left to see Chaeyoung with her mouth hanging wide open. "Jisung! Join us babe!" I stood up to give him a hug and tugged on Chaeyoung's sleeve so she would get up. I think Jisung noticed her staring by now because he's blushing a little. "Wow  Chae! That short hair looks so good on you!" She got silent all of a sudden. "Hey are you okay?" Jisung asked as he hugged the short girl. "I- i gotta tell you something. I'll tell the others later but i do want to tell them myself." Jisung and me nodded to show her that we wont tell anyone. "I uhm, am trans." He completely rolled up into a ball and almost started crying. I looked at Jisung, who had a worried look on his face. "Chae i am so proud of you for telling us! We love you no matter what. Is there anything we can do for you?" "I want a new name and i've thought of a few things already. Sungil, Daewon and Hajoon." "What about Changmin?" I squealed. All of a sudden Chan stood behind me. "Chang means bright or good and min means strong or tough. Your name will come from two worlds, which i think is beautiful" he said as he walked towards the brown haired boy. He gave him a hug. "I know that i'm not supposed to eavesdrop on important conversations but i couldn't help it. I was climbing up already." "It's fine, i really like Changmin" Jisung agreed and i just hugged for confirmation. "From now on you'll be called he/him and Changmin." I stood up and acted as if he was about to get a medal for saving the city. We all bursted out in laughter at my crackheadness and Changs confused face. We sat there untill one and everybody decided to go to bed. I was sad because Rosé didn't come anymore. As i silently climbed down the ladder i heard a voice. "What are you doing on my balcony?" I almost fell down. I get startled easily. I climbed further and saw Rosé in her rose gold slipdress smoking a cigarette. I quickly tried to reply to her comment but all that wanted to come out is compliments, pick up lines and other innapropriate stuff. "I-I uhm climbed down the wrong ladder." The elder chuckled at the startled girl. "How did you even manage to do that?" She asked while taking a puff at her cigarette. "My balcony is next to yours, or well my sisters is." I said as i admired her stunning body. She stuck out her hand. "I don't think we've properly met, i'm Rosé. I came here about a week ago. Someone left the ladder so i kept it up." "I'm Lisa. Lived here all my life. We have these ladders because our friend group usually meets on the roof. Our friend Tzuyu moved away a few months ago and we haven't really heard from her since. You should join us sometime!" I blurted out. "That sounds lovely!" She said as she flicked away her cigarette. "Anyways i'll be going now. Goodnight!" She said as she stepped inside. "Goodnight." Wow she really is that girl huh, i thought as i climbed over my wall into Momo's bedroom. As soon as i came inside i saw her and Changbin completely tangled up on her bed. They were sleeping so i didn't want to wake them. I closed the door, turned off the tv and put a blanket over them. I went to bed and fell into a deep sleep.

Ok so. I wrote down this whole plot and everything and then i got a new phone and lost the fucking notes. Anyways im rewriting it we gonna be gucci. Also hi lmao this has been waayyy too long since i wrote smth