Chapter 9: A Demon's Rage Part 2 And Confession Of Love!

Solar's pov

There stood y/n but in a different form he looked more ghost like and his body longer as his eyes glowed a black red

There stood y/n but in a different form he looked more ghost like and his body longer as his eyes glowed a black red. I could feel the hate and anger coming off him in waves I used protect when he fired a shadow ball at our direction.

I grunted from the collision but stayed strong as he roared, looking up I stared deep into his eyes I could see tears in them turning into my Pokemon form I flew up and tackled him.

"Y/n! This isn't you please snap out of it!" He roared and shrugged me off as Delilah form a physic bubble around him "I'm not sure how long I can hold him so someone please snap him out of it!". Nodding Shadorer entangled shadow like chains around him as I grasped his shoulders.

Looking into his eyes I Shouted "y/n! Please stop this isn't you!" He roared and struggled in his prison. Grabbing his muzzle tears stream down my face " dammit y/n I love you!". Time froze as I slammed my lips onto his as his form glowed.

He returned to his human form as did I there in the beasts place was a y/n sobbing his heart out " I I l love yo you t to!" as he clung to me. I rubbed his back softly and rocked him back and forth.

Soon his body shook softly as his breathing steadied I sighed "he's fine now he just passed out" his other two team mates sighed in relief, seeing his parents approaching I handed him to his father now in his human form as his mother held his cheek with tears in her eyes.

I stood up and glared at Tai as he gulped roaring I slapped him across the face "HOW COULD YOU!" I screamed at them. "He was just a child and you beat him scared him mentally and physically!"

Slapping them one more time I walked past his parents as Giratina's eyes turned blood red "there all yours my lady". I smirked as I said one more thing.

"Give them hell!"

Edited on Saturday 3rd August 2024