*PILOT* PART ONE

Authors note : ENJOY!!!!!

THIS IS STEFAN'S P.O.V!!!!!

STEFAN SALVATORE

CHAPTER ONE- PILOT

I awoke early that morning feeling exuberant. Everything had fit into place. Today I would meet the beautiful damsel I had saved two years ago. The familiar burn in my throat seared momentarily before I diminished it with a low snarl.

I needed to hunt before I left for school. I mean, I was sure that the body of a sophomore student drained of her blood would raise suspicions. I seriously did not need another gang knowing about my existence. I arose out of the bed and relished the chill on my shirtless chest.

I flexed my arms wearily before I flew out the window looking for an appropriate animal to sate my thirst. I sniffed hungrily as the monster was released. My face was mauled with the black lines as I pounced on a beaver. Blood spurted out of its neck as I silenced it before it alerted the other creatures.

A few minutes later, I felt my body grow stronger though only fractionally.

A few distinct voices were in my head as I ran back home. Wonder if Elena is still in love with Matt. Will Caroline take the competition? Is Jeremy still hot? Does he still grieve over his parents? Stefan is coming to school today. Is there any guy left-- As if on mute ', the voices disappeared. I sighed.

I missed my brother Damon. He did not fight his nature , he relished it. He drank human blood thus giving him the power to hear from afar , see at night and hear thoughts clearly. He was somewhere in the world probably avenging Katherine's death. He still loved her. And with a jolt I realised he hated me.

With a wound in my soul, I dressed for school.