chapter one

My name is Jaune Momochi. I am a former student of Beacon Academy and team leader of JNPR. Well until that bastard known as Cardin Winchester decided to tell everyone of my fake transcripts after everything I’ve done for the bastard even going as far as to convince Pyrhha to date the bastard. Well now i’m a mercenary and my current employer is a man by the name of Destin Kyoudou to steal an artifact from a small village that was overrun with grim. The artifact is something to help with the destruction of the White Fang. Now normally I wouldn’t care but I'm getting paid about  2.5 million Lien for this damn artifact. So yeah that is my history. Now my weapons is simple I own many guns now but my personal favorite is my chrome bolt-action hunting rifle named Hellish Pain and my two M1911’s known simply as Agni and Rudra. Agni is coloured a crimson red and Rudra is coloured a navy blue. My semblance is something known as rage of Poseidon it allows me to controls and even become one with the water of the earth something that has gotten me out of a bind time and time again. Well I guess it’s time to get my mission started so goodbye for now.

[ 3 Hours later; police department]

well looks like I’m back in front of the camera for my mugshot like usual. Yeah I got ratted on by my employer. He decided to cut the money by calling the cops on me and running off with the artifact like a crook. 

“May you please take off the mask Momochi?” the person in charge asked me as I decided to take the mask off showing a light amount of black stubble on my face while giving the one finger salute with my left hand. Now walking to my personal cell I decided to lay down and rest until they tell me how much my bail is. I finally fell asleep as the lights went out.

[Next Day; 7:00 A.M.; Jaune’s P.O.V.]

"Hey Momochi someone's here to visit!" One of the guards yelled as she woke me up. Getting up I spit in  the toilet and went to go look who it was. Boy was I in for a surprise.

"Hello headmaster Ozpin and Professor Goodwitch how are you all this fine morning?" I asked with a small smile knowing these two people were the only ones who cared about me. I was shocked to know they knew about my false transcripts and decided to let me stay in the school.

"Well to put it simply we want to get you out of this prison and back into beacon." Ozpin said as I smiled and stood up. 

"Sure let's go." I said shocking both as the guards came and undid my cuffs.

"What I never stay more than a day here. Now let's go before I change my mind." I said as we all left to the bullhead to see some of the guard holding my clothing and my golden demon face mask. Putting the mask on my waist we enter the plane to see Qrow Branwen, General Ironwood, and Taiyang Xiao-Long. Looking around for a bathroom, I went and got changed into a sleeveless black shirt and matching pants complete with a waist guard, some black boots, and completed with some bandages loosely tied around my neck like a scarf. Walking out he noticed that everyone stared in shock and awe at him. Ignoring the we went to one of the seats and put on some headphones and listened to Hate Goes On by Jelly Roll before falling asleep as the Bullhead flew toward Beacon Academy.