Chapter 2

As the bullhead landed we see Jaune putting on the mask he brought with him so no one knows who he is. Walking off he noticed that the students looked at him with some confusion. Walking past the students and into the elevator heading up to Ozpin's office General Ironwood decides to ask the one thing on everyone's mind.

"What led to you becoming a criminal mr. Arc?"

"First don't call me Arc. I was disowned by them. And second I needed a way to make some money while I was on the streets." Jaune answered as the door opened up.

[Time Skip 2 days]
We see Jaune Momochi sleeping in his bed before his alarm went off playing The Attack of the Dead Men by the power metal band Sabaton. After getting his morning routine done he got dressed in the school uniform and headed to Dr. Oobleck.

[Timeskip: End of the day, Ozpin's office]
We see Jaune walking towards the elevator to head up to Ozpin's office the reason being that he needs to go get a few weapons from his safe house. Inside the room we see teams RWBY and JNPR looking surprised to see Jaune walk in

"Hello Jaune any specific reason you're here?" Ozpin asked as both teams looked at him surprised

"Yes sir I need to go to a safe house of mine to get some weapons and a few people who wish to leave their current ways of living." Jaune said as Ozpin looked shocked.

"Who are these people who you wish to join the academy Mr. Momochi?" Ozpin asked as Jaune takes out 3 folders.

"First one is Issei Ymirson, age 18, his weapons of choice are too many to list
Second one is Ayane Kyoudou, age 18, her weapons of choice are twin bearded axes and a double barrel shotgun.
Last but not least is Caitlyn fairest, age 18, her weapons of choice are twin m1911 pistols with extended mags, M16 assault rifle, and m203 grenade launcher." Jaune says as Ozpin looked both conflicted and horrified