In The Great Hall

~Harry's POV~

I wake up to find myself on draco's lap.
"Good morning Harry." Draco said as I sat up.

"Good morning to you too." I said, I look around to see we're still in the boy's bathroom.
"Is she really dead?" I asked sadly, "Yeah, she's dead.."

I sighed and cuddled up to draco, "Are we going to die?" I asked, "I don't know, maybe..."

"Well, if we are going to die can we aleast die boyfriends?" I asked.
"Ofcouse we can be boyfriends." Draco said smiling.

"You should really smlie more." I said, "I will, if we don't die tomorrow." He explained.
"Well if we do die tomorrow then we could be apart of some scary story's, I mean it is halloween tomorrow." I said.

"Only you can look at the bright side of dieing." Draco said laughing a little, "It's a gift." I said jokingly.
We both started laughing and didn't stop for a few more minutes

"Okay, I'm hungry so let's go get food." Draco said and I nodded in agreement.

We stood up and took out are wands, just in case Ginny was out there, and started to head towards the great hall.

When we got there we were surprised to see Ginny, and the teacher's.
"Oh! Hey guys, where where you yesterday? I've been looking all over for you." Ginny said as we sat down carefully.

Draco said a spell to check if her heart was beating... and it was, "Oh my goodness." I said.

"Yeah, how is this possible...?" Draco asked.
"I have no idea." I said

"Why are you guys looking at me like I'm dead or something?" Ginny asked, "because you were dead, we saw you lying on the floor with no heart beat." I explained.

She started to laugh and laugh and didn't stop laughing until the great hall doors opened.

"Oh god." I said, surprised at who and what I saw.