crackhead reddie thing bc writing

Reddie is always crackheaded tho

"Eddie."

"What?"

"Eddie "

"What?"

"Eddieeee."

"Richard I swear to god, what?!"

"What do you think it would be like if cars were replaced with horses?"

"Richie, its literally one fucking thirty and you're asking that?"

"Yeah..because I can't go to sleep and you weren't fully asleep either. So don't argue with me, mister."

Eddie sighed heavily, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Well I was about to go fully asleep but I was awaken by your annoying ass."

"Hey, my voice is sexy, okay. And I have a nice ass so that's a plus. You can't disagree with me, Eds."

"I'm so close to shoving you into the wall, Rich."

"Well that wouldn't be out of the normal would it?"

"Richie, I swear to fucking satan. Shut the fuck up."

"Oh, so now we're fucking satan, you're such a hoe."

Eddie kicked Richie's leg and removed his hands from around the other's torso, pushing Richie to the wall. Pulling his leg up and pressing his feet against Richie's back so he couldn't move back from the wall. "Ow, okay, I'm not turned on as I would usually be. Ah, fuck, at least stop squishing my fucking face!"

"No because then it'll be harder for you to talk."

"You know if I push back you'll fall of the end? One of the things you forgot about having a bed pushed against a wall."

"You wouldn't."

"Ight bet."

"Richie."

"Okay fine, I wouldn't do that to you my love, because I couldn't hurt my perfect angel pie." Richie trying to look back at Eddie, teasing him by giving him air kisses.

Eddie verbally gagged but couldn't stop the giggle he unwillingly let slip. "You're gonna make me puke, stop."

Wtf was this? Idk I'm just high and wanted some Reddie.