◤3◢

Dear Nayeon,

This is so weird because I know I would never be able to send these to you. Haha.

Anyways, your father once again commanded me to leave the house. I'm sorry I didn't do anything that night.

I was in deep sleep when they sent me outside. I woke up in the process but due to my drowsiness I can't do anything but flail my arms in hopes of knocking one of the guys down.

I was informed you were sad the morning you found out.

Then when you went to school, you saw me. I knew you smiled, but you decided to put on your resting bitch face.

"Jaehyun-a."

Ah, I love how you call my name. At times you say it in a cold tone, but most of the times it was as sweet as candy.

"Where were you?"

I smiled knowing you cared for me.

"I-..."

I couldn't answer a thing because I know it would affect your relationship with your dad.

"Why?"

You asked again, but in a cold tone. I'm used to it, I smiled, about to reply a lie.. but what you said broke my heart the most.

"It's good that you were gone. I can't bear seeing your annoying face, your lame dishes, your helpfulness."

I was confused at the last part. That's when you cried, "Jaehyun-a, stay away from me please."

I can't, my princess.

But it's your wish, I wouldn't do anything but comply.

I love you Nayeon.