A flashback to confront for the truth

You stretch and yawn as you just woke up. Frisk was still sleeping beside you. A smile slowly crept on your face as you stare at the little human. You wish you can stay like this forever. But you can't. Two days ago, Louis tried to kill G and Asriel. Then she tried to kill you. Now she's probably downstairs, floating. And ever since that happened, Asriel doesn't come out his room too much. G tried to talk to him (in your favor, since he kinda hates him right now), but he wouldn't tell him why. You wanted to be the one to talk to him, but you thought that he needed some space from you.

You sat up and combed your hair back with your fingers, sighing.

Another day.

You carefully crawled out of bed. You walked to your closet, then stopped. Your face started heating up as you remembered something you tried to forget.

"Uh, G?" you shyly ask. It was night, and Louis was asleep mid-air. Though she tried not to sleep. This was the first day of her floating.

"Hm?" He says, not looking at you. He was washing the dishes whip looking annoyed. Probably at Asriel since he's the one who's supposed to do the chores here.

"I don't have any more clothes..." You mumble. He stops and turns to look at you. You averted your gaze;he was wearing a smirk.

"And...?"

"I was wondering if I can borrow some clothes."

"Sure, sweetheart." he smiles and wipes his hands on a towel placed beside the sink.

You slightly blushed at what he called you. He walked past and went upstairs. You followed him.

This was the second time you were inside his room. Unlike the first time you went here, it was really clean now. He opened his closet and took some clothes. They were all dark colors and a few whites. But he didn't hand it to you.

"Aren't ya' gonna give me something in return?"

You blink. "What."

He chuckles. "I thought that ya' might give me a thank you gift or somethin'. I did give ya' a home. Then you're using our clothes."

"U-uh..." you realized he was right. Dang, you haven't actually thanked him properly. It made you feel guilty. "I-"

He suddenly starts walking towards you, making your heart beat faster and faster each step he takes. You feel the wall behind you and you quietly gasp. He slams his free hand beside your head as he leans closer. His smoke-scented jacket was seriously strong now.

So he pinned you to the wall. At this point, you thought you were already used to this.

You know, his flirtatious attitude.

He holds your chin as he puts the set of clothes down somewhere. You hated this, but at the same time you were expecting a kiss or something. So you did want it, but really not...?

You close your eyes, getting nervous and anxious. Soon you can feel his breath.

After a few seconds, nothing happened.

A few more seconds. Still nothing.

You didn't feel his cold hand on your chin anymore. You open your eyes. He was still pinning you, lmao-

He was looking down.

"G-G?" you whisper. He didn't move. Somehow, your body moved on its own. Your arms started wrapping itself around his neck.