Chapter 18

Here I was, face to face with someone whom I never expected to see again in a long time. "Jang Junhyun," I look him in the eyes and see that he flinches with the sudden move. "It's been a long time since we had a normal chat." I say and smile. I'm pissed off yes, but I'm here to talk to him about his chance with me. "So, boo. Why did you come to see me?"

"About your chance."

"Oh?" He smirks and leans back. Engaging me to continue what I was saying. "I'll consider giving you one, but you have to promise me to respect me. I've already trusted you once again while giving you this. So, for my sake, can you at least have some dignity over me?" I plead and he's in shock with what I was saying. Where am I even getting with this? That's all I had to say anyways, nothing else. Some anger has been dusted off my chest now. "I guess that's all." I stood up and he immediately grabs for my wrist. "Hey, hey, you call this a normal conversation? I never even got the chance to talk." He says and pulls me back down to sit. It was my turn to listen. His playful tone was peeking off from when he spoke. Dammit, he's gonna get playful and make me stay here longer. Agh..

"I'm glad you gave me a chance. Now, I have a question." He says and rests his chin on both of his palms while tilting his head to the left by a bit. "How's life pretending to be a human?" He smirks. That question took me by surprise and he laughs. "Must be fun right!? When will you stop the facade, boo?"

I-I didn't expect this! What the hell!? What kind of question is that!?

"I don't know what you're talking about. Excuse me, I must go now." This was my second attempt in trying to leave, of course, he stops me from leaving. What the hell did I just say about giving me some dignity? "Hey, hey, this isn't a normal conversation at all. Come on, I'm giving you what you want. Dignity. Let's have a small chat about your.. act." He smiles innocently. He's gone crazy!