#ItsourPicassosday

im very sorry for not updating..naging busy po kasi ng bonggang bongga...i will try to update po tomorrow..please forgive me..mhal ko po kau.. ^_^ ..

birthday po ni Kris ngaun...nakarecover na po ba kau?ako?medyo hindi pa..lalo na sa pag alis ni Luhan...hndi ko makaya na meron nanamang nawala..pero anyway..auko pong mapunta ito sa drama sa exo..hehe...(pero medyo madrama po message ko kay kris..xD)...happy birthday uli sa kanya...kapit lang tau guys..arasso..i just want to share with you ung message ko sa kanya..hehe..

-------------

Hello,

        Hi Kris oppa,I miss you..do you miss us?its been six months..will you comeback?...until now..its still hard for me to accept the reality..that you have now your new family,new friends..and ofcourse...a new career without the other boys...dont forget us ok..for me..you are always and forever our Kris,our 'cool city guy' ..'duizhang'  , 'Galaxy hyung'..and of course i will not forget what you said..that you're 'Superman' in your previous life..haha..i really miss you..i also miss your drawings..our 'Picasso' ^_^....but my really wish for you is...I hope you are always happy..because..if you are happy,we are happy too..please take care of yourself,i know that many fans always say this to you,its because we dont want you to get sick..we want you to become healthy..I hope you had a great day today..happy birthday again..i love you..

#HappyBirthdayKris

#HappyBirthdayWuYiFan

#ItsKrisDay

#WuYiFan

#Kris

#exo

(I really miss them together *sigh*)