Part 3

"Emma, it's too small! It'll never fit me!" I shout at her through the door.

Let me explain; you know how I said "anything"? Well, I meant it, and Emma knew it.

So here I am, at her house, standing in her bathroom, trying to get out of having to wear this tiny dress she shoved into my face. I swear it's 3 sizes too small for me!

"Come on Alex! You said you would do, and I quote, "anything" and this is what I want you to do!"

"Emma you know I hate these types of things though! Why there? Why couldn't you have me do something like, I don't know, dye my lovely brown hair, or cut it up to my chin? Something that's not, we'll, not THIS?!?"

"Alex, it's only a house party! And besides, nobody will know you there."

"Fine! Give me a minute!" I call back to my very persuasive, best friend as a shimmy the tiny black dress over my head and down my body, it's form fitting and ends not far beneath my butt.

I slowly and hesitantly turn the handle and pull the door open. "It looks GREAT on you! Oh my God, I wish I had your figure!"

"Shut up Em, I look stupid and you have a gorgeous figure!"

"Come on Lexie, we need to do your make up!"

"Please Em, be gentle, I don't need to look like I was attacked by a drag queen."

"Calm child, calm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Let me know your thoughts xoxo