Strange Meeting with the Cheif of Police

Jayne sighs as she read her clipboard as she walked slowly down the hall, Tiffany runs into her "Jay are you ok" " no I had to Take care of that poor child in 119. She might not make it to her 16 birthday" says Jayden Tiffany " Well that's depressing want to go get coffee with me" she asked Jayne Sighs " Well my lunch break is right know so sure why not" she says happily as she and Tiffany headed to the little cafeteria near the children's ward, They get to it seeing a Police officer there her eyes widen she looked at Tiffany " Tiff why not do it in a hour" " uh why" she asked Jayne gestured to the officer " Yeah what is the problem?" Says Tiffany Jayne sighs " That is a Vampire a dangerous one at that Tiff so yeah" " oh so he might take me into a dark ally or something" she says looking a little confused " look let me handle the bastard alright just go guard something Tiff" Says Jayden Tiffany walks back up the hall, Jayne sighs and walks into the room The man was doing a coin trick she sighed as she walked to where the cashier girl was chewing her nails Jayne cleared her voice " Coffee please Extra Sweetener and Creamer" Says Jayne then She heard a voice " Well hello Dr. Hazel it's....been along time" he says she turns and fakes a smile " Officer Herrick....." She says boldly and turned back to the counter " Well that's all the tricks for today I have to talk to a old Friend of mine" says herrick he walks towards her " Well how long has it been 20 no 60 years right wow Jayne you look dashing know" he says Jayne smiles " Thanks you don't look bad yourself" she lied She reached for her coffee he grabbed her wrist. " Now you listen to me you shouldn't talk to me like that" he says into her ear she gulped and made him let that " And what are you going to do kill me I'm protected by Andrew and Arron if you touch me your dead" she warned " Yeah well sooner or later they won't protect you Dear Jay" he says with a evil smile she grabbed her coffee " You do know whose here" he says she stops at the doorway " An old friend of yours or may I say enemy" he says she looks at him " James doesn't bother me" she said he smirks " And also about someone else Dr. Hazel" he says " Mitchell is also here" he says " oh really I had no idea" she said " yeah well I'm going to give your a simple warning......the mortals time is coming to an end choose which side your on Dearie" he says in a deeper voice as he leaves she takes his threat to thought " Oh did I tell you Mitchell is also on the wagon....Don't get your hopes up though" he says shutting the door Jayne sighs smelling her coffee when she smelt a Salty smell from it she opens the top and gasped it was not coffee but boiled blood She looks at it with discuss and threw it in the garbage and walked off.

(Sorry short story HehehE)