Welcome Home!

Kara was getting ready to welcome her friend.She had white jeans and a red t-shirt.Kara was brushing her teeth.She thought -why didn't they told me?-she questioned.Lena was gone over 3 months and when Kara asked The Luthors about Lena they all would say -That's not our place to tell ,It's Lena's-.Kara repeated to her self.Lena and Kara were friends since the day Kara was born.Lena was a week older than Kara .Kara was really missing Lena.But Lena was going to be home finally.Kara knew all the rumours about THE LUTHORS but she knew Lena.Lena's parents ...maybe.But Lena was sweet ,gentle,kind,sometimes emoitonal but she wasn't the ones people were talking about ...not at all.

***

The house was ready for Lena to come.Kara went beside Lena's dad.Lionel.

Kara:She is coming?

Lionel:She will be here any minute .But don't try to make her talk to you about why she was gone, let her tell you when she is ready.

Kara nodded.

Kara:Of course I will.

Few minutes later they heard a car stop.They turned the lights off.Lena openned the door and turned the lights on.Lena had black jeans and a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket.Her hair was a bit messy probably because the trip.

They all yelled:Welcome back!

Lena smiled but Kara knew it was fake.But she just went to her friend and hugged her.Lena hugged her thight but not hurting.Both of their eyes were closed.After a while Lena openned her eyes ,they were teary she looked up not leting them fall.They pulled back.

Lena:God,I have missed you.

Kara:I have missed you too.

They both smiled,real this time.Lena hugged everyone.

***

All of Lena and Kara's friends were sitting as a circle .

Kara:Lena,thruth or dare?

Lena:...Thruth.

Cheryl:But you already know everything about eachother.

Lena:Maybe that's my point.

She said smirking at Kara.

Kara:Not everything.Where were you?

Lena's face fell.

Lena:I can't tell you that.

Kara:Come on.

Kara said playfully.Lena got out of the room in a rush and went to her own.She went to her room's bathroom and stood in front of the sink.Her eyes teary.She breathed heavily.She closed her eyes .Her hand was presing her noise a bit.After a few seconds later her breathing was normal.She washed her face.
Kara got in.

Kara:I'm sorry.I didn't want to forse you to tell something you are not ready to tell.

They hugged.

Lena:I know honey.

Hey pulled back.

Kara:Let's not go back just stay here and watch movies or just spend time.

Lena placed her hand on Kara's cheek.

Lena:They are all here for me but don't worry.They will leave soon and we will go to the hotel .

Kara:Wow.

Lena:Don't worry.I already packed your case.

Kara:Thank you.

They smiled.

Lena:Let's go.

Lena took Kara's arm and led her out.But she kissed Kara's cheek when she passed by her side.

***
Lena and Kara got into the hotel room.There was a huge TV.And a jacuzzi and a bathtub and there was one bed but for two people.Lena dragged her case to the right side of the bed and looked at Kara .Kara dragged her case to the left side.

Lena:So...What do you think?

Kara:It is the best .Thank you.

Lena:Choose a movie?

Kara:How about Sherlock but as-

Lena:Tv series ?

Kara smiled and nodded.
***
Kara and Lena were on the bed .Lena was sitting cross legged ,her back leaned on the headboard she had a black tight and a grey sweatshirt.Kara was laying on her chest and had the same pyjamas.They were watching Sherlock.Kara paused the tv.And looked at Lena.

Kara:It's been half of the episode and you still don't have an ideaa about who is the villian.

Lena looked away from bed to Kara.And faked a smile.

Lena:I guess I'm just nervous about school tomorrow.You know it's the first day of school.

Kara:Wanna sleep?

Lena:No.I missed spending time with you.

Kara:I know but I can see your eyeys they are not even purple they are black.And I know you don't and can't sleep while a trip.

Kara turned off the Tv.

Kara:Come on.

Lena nodded and get into the blanket so did Kara.They looked at each other and hugged.

Kara:Goodnight.
Lena:Sweet dreams .

They smiled.

***

Lena and Kara were sleeping.Lena grew restless.And she started to say thinghs.Kara woke up and heard each word.

Lena:No!,no .please just kill me,please ,...just kill me...No !I'm begging please.No!Please Stop!

Lena woke up,gasping for air.She breathed heavily.Kara looked at her. -She knew something was wrong the last time Lena was having nightmares... It was the worst time of her life.-Kara hugged Lena so tight that she was scared to let go.Tears left Lena's eyes .

Kara:Want me to get you some water?

Kara tried to get up but Lena didn't let go of her.

Lena:Please never leave me alone...
Kara:I will never leave you alone...