Get Better?

Lena put on her shirt as Kara wore her  shoes.Kara sat on the blanket ,laid her legs down. Lena laid on the blanket as her head rested on Kara's legs and Kara played with  her hair.

Lena: Thank you for today.

Kara: Lena, you don't have to thank me.

Lena: I did. You didn't had to.

Kara: I did this because I love you  and I want you to get better. Lena, I would do anything for you.

Lena: I love you too Kara.

Lena said as a tear left her eye. Kara wiped the tears as her eyes widened she placed her hand on Lena's forehead.

Kara: Oh my god Lena you have a fever.Get up we are going.

Lena: What ? No, I don't.

Kara: Yes you do Lena. Come on. GET UP!

Lena: Okay.

After Lena got up Kara got up too and took the blanket. Lena and Kara walked to the car. Lena went to the shotgun side but took a few steps back and threw up. Kara and Lena got in and Kara handed Lena a wet tissue. Lena took it and cleaned herself.

Lena: Kara...Can we go to MY  house?

Kara: Okay but you are gonna let me take care of you.

Lena sighed.

****

Lena was sitting on her bed with a recording machine. Her eyes were red and fluffy. She started the machine .

Lena: Hi Kara. This is the third time I'm recording today.

She chuckled sadly. Tears were leaving her eyes with every breath she took. She looked broken.

Lena: How devastated am I? But I miss you Kara... I do. I'm really really sorry. It was all my fault. I should have talked to you. If I did... none of this would happened. I lost I lot and I can't take this anymore. I'm sorry... I love you Kara...

Lena closed the machine as she broke into sobs.Tears rolling down on her cheeks repeatedly as her whole face got redder.

****

Lena got out of the bathroom with a towel around her body.She found Kara on the bed looking at her and a pregnancy test on the mattress.

Kara: Hey, you are out.

Lena: Kara, what is that?

Kara took the pregnancy test.

Kara:The sooner we know is the better okay?

Lena: Kara-

Kara: Okay?

Lena: Fine.

Lena took the pregnancy test and walked into the bathroom again.