Chapter 16 "Plan In Progress"

Author's Note: Whoah! That came earlier than expected. So anyway, this is it! Another chapie for my pixies to read! Yey! Please don't forget to click that little star and if you have the time, please comment so I will know who is reading my story. The first one to comment will have the next chapter dedicated to. ^-^

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CRASH!

SPLASH!

"Whoo! That was intense!" Tiana giggled ecstatically.

"Come on. Let's go and heal those sickos!" a girl said.

Tiana faced the girl and widened her smile even more. "Sure ——Cathy."

Both were about to swim down but the girl suddenly stopped mid-flip.

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

"Hmm?" the girl cocked her head in confusion and surprise.

"What's the matter?" Tiana asked her but the girl seemed to be more engrossed by what was happening in her head. More statics were coming. Then she remembered what Dexane told her that to use telepathic communication. Simply concentrate and think about what you want to say. She also remembered what language she must use so she tried to reply.

S...

(S...)

It was a bit hard cause she's still getting used to the feeling and the language was an alien to her tongue. And since her concentration was disrupted, more statics resounded in her mind.

"Ugh... so annoying." she mumbled. She seemed to have a hangover from the spell that Dexane used on her.

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

Sis? Is this you?

(Sis? Is this you?)

She tried once again, now better than earlier. And now, a voice of another girl came from the other side. Her voice shows that she's agitated.

Cathy! Are you alright? I heard there was an accident.

(Cathy! Are you alright? I heard there was an accident.)

"Accident?" the girl said, more to herself than anybody with her eyebrows in a deep furrow. Her mind drifted to find the answer to her "sister" which resulted to her losing concentration again.

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

Thisshig rrrerrk

"I've got to keep it together!" the girl said to herself.