China

Once again, I have escaped the confines of school to bring you even more headcanons.

My notes for this bastard were laying around, so I decided to actually finish them and publish his character description. I give my thanks to Bored_Nei-Nei for suggesting this lovely Country. Seriously, China is ridiculously underrated in this fandom; come on, guys, let's give him the love he deserves.

For those wondering, I am still tirelessly working on the Yandere-USSR fic, and no, it's not even close to finished. I wholeheartedly hope that you guys will enjoy it when it comes out, because I'm sacrificing my heart and soul in order to push my writing skills and turn this fic into something monumental. Now, please don't get your hopes up, it's more of an experiment than anything else (a lengthy one at that), one in which I'm trying to work out my writing style and further embellish my interpretation of the Soviet Union.

Still, thanks for sticking with me, guys. I greatly appreciate your support.

China

General Description

China is greedy.

Selfish.

Yet remains undeniably affable.

To most, he is a jovial man; incredibly amiable and courtly. However, this is nothing but a facade; a wretched and deceitful role that he chooses to play in order to gain the favor of his political partners. China is dangerous to bargain with; he has a knack for diplomacy and his volatile intentions are always difficult to discern and manage when you're on the opposite side of the deal. Otherwise, he is polite and civil to anyone that treads in his domain, never dropping his smile; almost eerily so.

The origin of his deceptive character is a mystery. Some claim that his facade was adopted during the civil war between the Kuomintang and the People's Republic; alleging that during a time when his own people were torn between him and a lousy man-made government, China must have resorted to trickery and deceit in order to salvage whatever relief his status could provide him. Others say that his ploy originates from his first interactions with the Soviet Union; believing that the superior Country must have filled him with enough dread and fascination for him to become cunning and shrewd, all for the purpose of avoiding the Soviet's wrath and gaining his trust. Nevertheless, his true intentions remain an enigma.

Sharply dressed, China has a preference for donning finely embroidered mandarin collar suits during special events, but wears traditional chinese tunics in private. He seems to hold a particular liking for ostentatious golden lining and dragon adornments. One may find it a bit strange that he never seems to don the same attire twice; his wardrobe is so diverse that some may even think that he buys a new apparel each day; which may in truth be very likely.

He is very punctual and always on time. He never seems to make mistakes; his actions are premeditated and deliberate, whilst his disposition is flawless. China is excessively cordial, talkative and especially eloquent. His meticulous use of words can either turn Countries against each other or convince them of implausible feats, threats or down-right strange omens.

Either way, China only shows an interest in what benefits him, remaining apathetic towards his own people. Thus, he is very much capable of carrying out unethical deeds in order to reach his goal. As a result, the asian Country has dabbled in corruption and even torture. One may even hear rumors of his cruelty. However, I beg to differ since his actions are only motivated by greed and debauchery, not by an everlasting need to inflict suffering; such a thing is only a small consequence of his overindulgence and apathy. Although, some tales are accurate. As the rumors say, China is quite skilled in physical combat and very capable of defending himself. Nonetheless, he favors carrying a simple Glock 17 pistol if any armed conflict were to arise.

In conclusion, the red Country is more apt than he lets on; not particularly cruel, but fiercely ambitious. He is a dangerous foe that evokes fear into the hearts of his fellow Countries. China is not to be taken lightly. He remains a vicious threat in this unstable political hell, but it should be noted that others are hypocrites for railing on about his corrupt policy, yet associating themselves with him for no other purpose than to fill their pockets with tainted gold.

NSFW

China's tastes in bed can be considered... odd.

He has a habit for dressing up his partner in frilly dresses or schoolgirl uniforms. He frequently enjoys having clothed sex for he adores the feeling of soft fabric beneath his thumb, especially tracing his fingers over it and savoring its smooth texture.

The red Country has a talent for making his lover buck into his touch. His experienced fingers can easily work them up, and he knows exactly all the right spots that make them quiver. This expertise can be tied to his... eventful sex life.

He relishes being called daddy, and his smooth voice is very much arousing when he whispers in his partner's ear how he can't wait to fill them up with his seed. He vastly enjoys praising them; remarking on how well they're taking his cock, how much he loves seeing them dripping wet and eager to take his length.

China has a thing for bondage and blindfolding his lover, watching them writhe and moan as he trails his fingers over their sex. He also likes rope suspension, but he will only follow through with this kink if his partner is comfortable. This man loves the thought of fucking them while they can only mewl and whimper as he mercilessly pounds into their aching core.

It should be clear that he holds a liking for exibitionism as well; anything that involves making love in his office, or even pressing his partner against the glass window of a skyscraper as he bounces them up and down on his cock. His pace is slow and steady, but incredibly deep. He has just the right length to make them moan his name. If his partner offers to suck him off, then he would gladly accept. Although, just so you know, he appears eerily calm during the act; doesn't even let out a quiet groan; only caresses his partner's head, praising them for their hard work. China never seems to show much pleasure during sex; he is almost frighteningly composed.

Having a passion for oral and overstimulation, he will gladly pleasure his partner after wrecking their pelvis, savoring their cries as he runs his tongue over their sensitive sex.