Part 11

POV Victoria
Mattia and I are eating our food at mcdonald's. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Mattia says and he walks away. I grab my phone and go on instagram. Someone sits next to me. I look up and I see Mar. "Hey," he says. "Hi," I say. Why is he here? "All by yourself out here?" He asks. "No Mattia is in the bathroom," I say. "While he's in the bathroom. We could have fun, right?" Mar says and puts his hand on my thigh. I take his hand off my thigh and look at him. "I'm not like that. You should try Brooke," I say. "But I don't want her. I want you," he says. "You never talked to me. Why do you want me all of the sudden?" I ask. "Because I was afraid to talk to you. I always wanted you," he says and looks down in embarrassment. "Really?" I ask confused. He nods. "But you're the most popular guy in school," I say confused. "So that's how you see me? Just a popular guy?" He asks hurt. "No that's not what I meant. I'm just confused," I say. "Pretty girls make me nervous. That's why I was scared," he says. "O-oh," I say. This is really akward. Why is Mattia taking so long? "Well I'm gonna go to Hector. See you at school?" He says and stands up. I nod. "Bye," he says. "Bye," I say.

POV Mattia
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I say and go to the bathroom. I walk in and see Brooke. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask. "I was waiting for you," she says. "Get out," I say. "But baby. I love you," she says and steps closer to me. "You don't. You're just trying to fuck me so Vic and I break up," I say. "You'll break up with her either way. With or without me. But I'd choose the first option. Just replace her with me," she says. "What is going on inside your head? Are you hearing yourself?" I ask. "Speaking about head," she says and puts her hair in a ponytail.

A bathroom stall opens and a guy walks out. Brooke and I stay silent and wait for him to finish washing his hands. He looks at us and continues washing his hands. When he's finally done he walks out. He just couldn't hurry up.

"Where were we," Brooke says and gets on her knees. I walk away from her. "Stop. I'm not letting you do that," I say. "I know you want to," she says. "I don't," I say. "Just stay away from us," I say and walk out.

I sit back at our table. I decide not to tell her about what happened because Vic would fight her.

Words: 470
short chapter but it's something?
Mar is after Vic and Brooke is after Mattia...