-A Gift For SammyLovesHisLord-

Sammy sat at his desk, scribbling down sloppy musical notes in an unreadable manner, grumbling slightly. He knew he didn't have to write these damned lyrics anymore, but each time he would set the page down, he found himself scanning it over repeatedly, eyes darting side to side around the page, looking for the slightest mistakes. He would constantly make remarks and excuses to himself, such as "Ah, I shouldn't stop! It's a hobby of mine!", but even so, who would he play the songs to?

"God, it's been years since I've played this thing....well, might as well give it a shot."
Sammy sighed, shoving the paper that had been scribbled on off to the side. He shoved himself upwards, and grabbed his banjo that had been laying next to his desk, untouched for quite a while. He sat back down abruptly, leaning back among his chair, and staring at the wrinkled sheet. He tuned the strings on his banjo to fit the notes that lay among the paper that sat upon the paper informs of him. After a few antagonizing minutes, he had finally got the correct tune he was going for set up in his banjo. He set the sheet of paper directly in front of him, and started playing a melody on his banjo, the sweet melody filling his nonexistent ears. He hummed along, closing his eyes as he listened to to entrancing tune erupting through the old banjo.

Bendy had soon heard the melody, and stomped through the music room after he had heard the strumming of the banjo strings, limping slightly. It had been so long since he had heard Sammy play those tunes that he used to constantly blare throughout the studio. Bendy missed them, really. After locating where the music was coming from, bendy had seeped through the door that led to Sammy's room, following the heavenly melodies swarming around him.

Sammy glanced up, and saw the ink as it slowly covered the walls. He gasped, and he had quickly dropped the banjo in shock, swearing under his breath. He stood up, hearing a disappointed groan erupt from the mouth of his lord. Bendy stumbled from behind the corner, approaching Sammy slowly, reaching his hand out towards his vulnerable face. Sammy stood still, shocked and filled with pure terror bubbling inside of him. He had expected to be slapped or punished for making to much noise, but instead he was greeted with the welcoming warmth of Bendy's hand placed among his cheek gently. Sammy opened his eyes, staring up at Bendy.

"P...lay...the inst....rume...nt, law...rence" Bendy mumbled, sitting on the floor with his legs crossed, propping his head up on his hands, looking up at the music producer as if he was a small child. Sammy nodded quickly, reaching for his banjo. He then sat upon his chair, grabbing his newest sheet of music. He strummed the strings, then started to play his rhythm filled song. Bendy grinned, listening to the entrancing melody. It had been like this for hours, Sammy's hands getting sore from all of the playing. Oh, but it was so worth it to see Bendy happy.

Sammy had soon fallen asleep in the middle of a song quite quickly, and Bendy had stood up abruptly, lifting the music producer in his arms carefully. Bendy walked out of the room, limping slightly due to the extra weight, carrying Sammy to the safe house, which was the only place Bendy knew that had a bed. He was sure Boris wouldn't mind if he let Sammy sleep there. And if he did, Bendy just simply would not care.

"It...is goi...ng...to be a...long night, law....rence."

———————Word Count 624——————-

Ooh boy, this was fun to write! Sorry it's short, but I had a lot to do today. As it says in the title, this is dedicated to SammyLovesHisLord! Check them out, they have an AMAZING Sammy x Bendy fanfiction that I'm sure you'll love! Anyways, goodbye. Perhaps I'll continue this...?

  ;)