////CHAPTER NINE////

*knock *knock

"Taehyung?" I called.

I'am now bringing his food to his room. At first, I was stupid of not asking him where was his room. So because of my stupidness, I was having a hard time to look for it. But I finally I found it.

"Teahyung, your food is ready." I called again.

I'am not that type of girl who will just go and enter someone's room without permission. Who knows what is he doing inside? So to lessen the mistakes, I will wait for him or for the signal if I can go inside.

"Taetae? Can I come in?" I asked.

I can't hear anything inside.  Bunch of questions went inside my mind.

Is he taking a bath?

Is he sleeping?

What is he doing?

Should I come in?

Will I wait for him?

I sighed.

"God, whatever I will do, please help me."

I prayed before deciding to twist the doorknob. As I opened the door, I sighed in relief. He was sleeping peacefully on his bed. I went near him. I put the tray at the table first and went close to him. I squatted infront of him and stared.

He looks so innocent when he is sleeping

He looks so innocent when he is sleeping. You can't really think that he is the person you hate. He is so peaceful.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was shocked

I was shocked. Shit! He caught me staring at him while sleeping. I felt warm in my face. I know whats this?!

I'am blushing!

Shit!!!!!!!

"O-oh! T-taehyung! I-I was about to wake you u—" before I could finish my misunderstand words, he pulled me.

I was so shocked. Like really shocked! This was the first time he hugged me. Shit! Taehyung!
I could feel the rapid beat of my heartbeat. Shit! I hate you Taehyung!

"T-taehyung..... y-your food." I said while removing myself from his hug. He just groaned and tightened the hug. "T-taehyung I-i can't b-breath." I reasoned out. He whined before removing his grip on me. I stand up directly and went to get his food. He sat up while stretching his arm. I brought the tray on his bed.

"Its Naengmyeon." I said.

"Oh." The only thing he can say when he started eating. I just stared at him. I already saw his other side. Well, not literally all but I can see it little by little.

I guess I should agree to him.

"Taehyung...." i called him.

"Mmmm...." he asked

"Are you still asking for the answer of the plan shit?" I asked looking at him.

He looked up and connect our eyes.

"Are you going to answer it?" He asked. I nodded.
" I hope it's not a no." I heard him mumble but I can still hear it.

"Well, if I say yes, what will happen?" I asked. I saw hope in his eyes.

"Mmm....I'll be your best boyfriend ever." He praised himself. I smiled. He is so cute with those smile in his face. 

"So, how can we say that the 1 month is up? Maybe....we should have a....contract?" I suggested.

"Oh! Wait." He said and then stood up. He went to his closet and opened it. He got something inside then he turn around and I saw a brown envelope.

"What's that?" I pointed.

"Brown envelope?" He said.

"Tss. I know. What I means is what will we do to that brown envelope?" I said. He's being crazy is active now.

He sat down infront of me and put the envelope down. He looked at me.

"Open it" he demanded.

I look at the envelope first before opening it up. I saw a long bondpaper inside. I put it out and let it show to him.

"Read it." He demanded again. I rolled my eyes. He is so bossy. I looked at the long bondpaper and I was not shocked to see what is written on it.

"Boyfriend-Girlfriend Contract."
.
.
.
.
.
.
•••••••••••••••••
Wew! Another chapter!😊 Don't forget to vote and like the story. Sorry for the wrong grammars and typo errors.

So..... I think I'll be updating later. So wait for it.

감사합니다😊
사 랑 해❤️

(Not edited)

-kimysah💜