1 - Alleviate

A few days after the entrance ceremony....

Waking up I looked at my surroundings and realized where I was.

'Oh yeah...I'm not there anymore...'

Looking at the clock, I read 4:31 AM. The time I had always been forced to wake up, during the first days there, I was always tired and yawning. But even that wasn't acceptable to them, nothing was. Only perfection.

Getting up, I immediately went to the closet and pulled out my PE uniform, which the school provided of course.

Putting it on, I exited my dorm and made my way to the stairs instead of the elevator. I began to jog up and down the stairs for 20 minutes, and eventually made my way outside. Nobody was in sight. I simply jogged my way around the campus to see all the buildings, entrances, alleys, and emergency exits.

Apparently one of the buildings had no cameras in certain areas, the special annex building. Perhaps an ideal place to consider for future events.

I began to jog my back to the dorms, quickly entering, running back up the stairs and back to my floor. Walking back into my dorm, I immediately went to shower.

A few days had passed since the entrance ceremony, in between that time we've gotten to know the rest of our teachers for the year.

Hoshinomiya Chie was the teacher for Math, Tomonari Mashima the teacher for English, Kazuma Sakagami the teacher for Science and, our homeroom teacher, Chabashira Sae for History.

The teachers themselves were straightforward in the topics they taught, they had to be of course.  Chabashira and Sakagami were stricter and no one was really willing to ask them any questions unless they needed to use the restroom. But in reality, I could tell that those "bathroom breaks" were being used as time for my classmates to use their phones.

I had suggested that, and I guess my classmates took me seriously because I meant it as a joke and now here we are. As long as they don't frequently keep on asking to use the bathroom, then it won't seem too suspicious.

Nevertheless, there were also those who don't pay attention in class, such as Sudou who had once slept in class, and many other instances where he took a short nap.

Sometimes my other classmates would arrive late to class in addition to other times they wouldn't stop talking. I'll let them suffer the consequences if they don't stop.

Ultimately there were only so many times I could warn them before it became too repetitive. The foolishness I've seen before my eyes is astronomical.

Regardless at least Hirata and Kikyou can keep their inner circles in check since I always speak to them about the issues.

Moving on from that, it's good that Hoshinomiya and Mashima are helpful and understanding to those who are a bit behind on their respective topics, the only issue is Hoshinomiya's addiction to alcohol since the class could easily smell it on her and her hangovers were as clear as day. But they were overall more pleasant, somewhat, to learn from.

I finished my breakfast and saw that it was still too early to go to class. Instead, I got out my phone and began scrolling through the school's board. Some posts talked about future events, clubs, and simple stuff such as opinions and discussions. Overall the stuff was tame, probably because it was being monitored by the school.

I turned off my phone and instead got out my laptop. I began to randomly search the web, looking for nothing in particular. Of course, nothing did interest me.

So being disappointed with my attempts to alleviate my boredom I began to read. I read for the entire time.

'At this rate, I might just drop out of boredom. Nothing's really happened. The only reason I'm not always bored is because of the books that I have, but I only have the one in my hands to finish, before I've finished all of them.'