chapter 2 welcome to the show pt2

Your prov

"you'll see" i said as bolted to the stairs. Before my feet could touch the first step i cartwheeled. as soon as my hands made contact with the ground i pulvolted myself in to the air using all the strength in my arms to do so.  in the air the world seemed to slow down.  i spin my body to gain speed and distance. when i land i'm already 35 steps up but i didn't stop i had a bet to win. i continue to bolt up the stairs doing cartwheels and back flips  at lighting speed. before i knew it i was at the top of the large stair case. i all i can hear is soul at the bottom of the stairs screaming on the top of his lunges while maka stands there in shock.

Makas prov

I stood in shock at what i just witnessed as Soul shouts in disbelief. how did she do that! 

Souls prov

I was completly blown away of what i just saw! And the worst part about is that i lost 50 fucking bucks! HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!!? I shout in disbelief.  THAT IMPOSIBLE THAT WAS LESS THEN 25 SECONDS, YOU NEVER SAID YOU COULD DO BACK FLIPS OR FLING YOUR YOURSELF 10 FEET IN THE AIR!!! I say breathless and confussed. YOU MUST HAVE CHEATED!! i protested.  She just stuck her toung out at me and shouted from the top of the stairs. whoo hoo you owe me 50 bucks!!! she exclaimed while doing a funny dance.

Y/N prov

YOU MUST HAVE CHEATED!!! soul protested. i just stuck my tounge out at him and did a little victory dance. then i shouted to them from the top of the stairs WHOO HOO YOU OWE ME 50 BUCKS NOW!!! 

who owes you 50 buck? a voice asked from behind me. i turn around to see a man in a white lab, silver hair and a giant screw in his head. he had a creepy but warm smile on his face. i smile smile a hugged the tall figure in front of me. PAPA!! i said ( yes stien is your dad in this story deal with it) papa!? Maka said in shoked.  oh when did you guys get up here? i asked. but they only stared at me in shock at were as pale as paper.  

are you guys ok. i asked confused.

NO WONDER YOU WON !!!! 

hey guys sorry it toke me so long to write chaper two and don't worrie you will meet crona soon. i hope to update soon and make sure to comment and follow. 

I LOVE YOU MY CHIPS!!!

sincerly, DoritoGirl05