New Home part 2

It's time for me to get ready for school, I got dressed and ate breakfast. I grabbed my journal that has a picture of a turtle on it, I wrote on the first page

August 29 (5:50am)
I haven't left the house yet but I already have a bad feeling about today.

I put my journal in my bag and walked out the door, walking to the bus stop. It's dark and the people at my bus stop talk to each other but not me, I just stand her on my phone looking at Pinterest for ideas of what to draw. I decided to put my earbuds in and listen to my "faves" playlist, mostly consisting of Nirvana, Green Day, Nickleback, and Bink-182. The bus comes and we all get on, but I sit alone like normal. "Her names Skyler." I hear a muffled voice say. I take out one earbud and look at he girl confused. "The girl that pushed you, her names Skyler." She said sitting next to me. "I'm Sophia, but you can call me Soph." She said smiling. "I'm S-Sage." I said slightly shaking. "Skyler always picks someone new on the first day of school, last year it was me. She try's to pick someone new to school so the don't know anyone or who she is. She's a seiner this year so next year she won't be here, thank god." She said with an expression I couldn't read. "What grade are in?" Sophia asked, she's so confident in herself. "I'm -I'm a junior." I said looking down at my hands. "Same." She said startling me. "You're shy aren't you?" She asked smiling a little. "I have social anxiety." I said quietly. "Well I make fun of you or anything. Trust me I don't like social situations ether." She said placing a hand on my shoulder. We got to the school. And I realized I didn't do my breathing treatment. "I have to do my treatment!" I said, a slight cough following right after. "What do you mean, do you have asthma?" Sophia asked me looking concerned. "no, but I have mucus that has built up in my lungs and this treatment helps loosen it. But the treatment I'm doing isn't the treatment I'll be doing when my ribs are healed." I said as we walked in the school lobby. We walked into our class and the teacher asked me a question that I wasn't expecting. "Did you do your treatment?" She asked and I looked confused. "My mom called didn't she?" I said smiling lightly. "Yes, she said that you probably wouldn't do it before you left the house." She responded. "Well she was right." I said pulling the nebulizer out of my bag. "I'm MRS.Brown and this is my art class." Said the teacher I now have a name for.

August 29 (8:40am)
After I did my treatment I realized who one of the students in the class was; it was Skyler. She came to me after class, she said she didn't feel bad for pushing me and that I would regret coming to her school.

I added to my journal what happened after art class with Skyler. "Hey, you okay?" Sophia asked seeing me start to crying. "Ya, I'm fine." I lied shrugging lightly. "No you're not." She said turning me around to face her. I immediately hugged her letting the tears fall freely. "What did she say this time?" She asked pulling away to look me in the eyes. "She said she doesn't fell bad about pushing me and that I'll regret coming to her school." I said, the tears never slowing down. "Hey, we'll get through this together." She said hugging me again. "Thanks Soph. I think we should start an anti-bullying campaign." I spoke beginning to hiccup. "That's a great idea, we can start that and maybe put an end to what Skyler is doing." She said smiling excitedly. This could be something big. What if we can get the principal in on it.

August 29 (12:15pm)
I'm at lunch and I had to do my treatment since I could feel the mucus building and I was starting to cough. Someone brought to my attention that Skyler was staring at me and snickering to her friends. I watched as they all laughed at me, this brings back memories of when mom and dad would fight in public and people would laugh at me. I don't think I can handle this anymore, it's bringing up the past and I can't think about that as it's Mom's rules. She doesn't like to talk about it and if she finds out that it affects me the way it does, she'll try and fix it but I know that won't work.

I added to my journal and then closed my eyes leaning against the wall in the commons sliding down it to a sitting position. I let the tears fall freely before the bell rang signaling I had to go back to class which lucky for me was my favorite; English. "Finish your short stories you started before lunch." MRS.W said before sitting in her chair at her computer. I already had a page and a half written so I didn't have much left to finish. I was the first to finish so I was aloud to whatever I wanted as long as it was quite. I decided to draw and got a lot drawn, I still have a little more to draw before the pictures is finished. I didn't bring my sketch book so I had to use some note book paper.