Go! go! go!

"RUN, GO, BATHROOM UPSTAIRS!QUICK!" Tracy was shouting loud and it echoed
Jack got up the first 10 steps as the door opened luckily he wasn't noticed. his eyes wondered and he didn't know what door it was, he opened a door at random and laying there in a Lacey thong, long stockings, a bra and high heels was Molly on a bed of roses. "um molly. what the fuck?" Jack was confused Molly stood up walked towards him locking eye contact. she dragged him and pushed him on to the bed. jack got an erection automatically "Molly, we can't..."
"Shhhh" Molly put her index finger over his slightly open lips. her hand dragged down to his body, his shirtless sexy body. she got down to his naval and started going lower. jack grabbed her hand "no!" He had a pretty tight grip on her hand "but" Molly said, not knowing what to say.
"Got any rope?" Jack said
Molly paused for a minuet
"Strangely enough... yes, I do..." Molly stood up and picked up her rope, 4 pieces in total.
"Perfect. lay on the bed front on."
Molly done this slowly, she got very confused. jack lowered himself to her level and went behind her in her ear
"Hush"
Molly nodded. he grabbed her wrist and tied it to the bed, then her other wrist and tied it to the bed. he done the same with her ankles
"Your mums boring me, I don't like plain old vanilla."
"Vanilla?" Asked Molly
"Regular sex."
"So what do you like"
"This"
Jack slapped Molly hard on her behind
"Kinky sex?"
"Yes. Now shut up."
Molly kept her mouth shut and didn't know if this was right or not but she went along with it anyway.
"Molly I'm going to take you from behind now"
He thrusted.
And at that moment the door opened...