A Letter from Your Fellow Bride

Dear Readers,

Let me begin by saying thank you for reading my Bride Blog. I am in no way an expert in this field, for I am a struggling bride myself who is just doing her best to help her fellow brides. I wanted to take a few minutes to offer you wedding planner brides some encouragement (NOTE: Even though this blog is probably more useful to a bride planning her own wedding, these tips are still beneficial to brides and wedding planners who are trying to help you save a few extra bucks).

As a bride, an engaged woman, myself, I completely understand those feelings of fear and panic that may pass through your mind. Honestly, your fears of either having to sacrifice your dream wedding or your wallet are probably what led you to my blog in the first place. Girls, let me tell you, you have got this! Offer yourself some grace because you are kicking butt right now by completing one of the hardest steps - seeking help. One of the most essential things I have learned during my time as a bride thus far is to never be afraid to ask for help. Whether this means asking your fiancé for help or pulling your friends and family together, planning your dream day is not a weight you should have to carry on your own.

Even though some of you may be in the place you are right now because you made the decision to plan your own wedding (and not spend money on a wedding planner), it is fully possible for you to plan your dream day and not put a gaping hole in your wallet. The day may seem way out of reach, but the budgeting and research will all be worth it. Most importantly, enjoy this time with your fiancé, have fun with it, and seek progress not perfection. #progressnotperfection

Take it one day at a time, ladies.

I believe in you.

Your Fellow Bride,

Jenn