The Diner/Conversation

In the Diner at Star City, the sidekicks were sitting and relaxing. Speedy played a song on a jukebox, Nightwing, Kid Flash, and Aqualad laughed as Speedy sit next to Aqualad.

Speedy picked up a straw "here's something that Superman taught me" he said as the straw suck in his nostril "eew" Kid Flash said "It's okay, Kid Flash the straw is still in my palm" Speedy said "see" as he shows the speedster the straw he was holding.

"What do you want to order?" The waitress asked then Speedy spoke "I would like to have a cheeseburger with bacon, lettuce, and pickles" "Make that two" Aqualad added "I would like hace a cheeseburger too, but minus the bacon, lettuce, and pickles and some French fries" Nightwing replied. "I would like have a steak and some French fries" Kid Flash said.

As the waitress got everything written she left towards the kitchen "Remember when Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman sit here and talking about the superhero memorial time capsule?" Nightwing stated to his teammates "Yeah, and about us the questions from the press and fans asking us if we're gonna be the new superheroes when our mentors retire from their mantels and have sidekicks for the next generation" Aqualad explained.

"Yeah, you have a point Aqualad" Nightwing agreed "Back when I was Robin, I always look at Batman that I admired Batman I just want to grow to be like him since he's been like a father to me. But the pass few years I've grown out of it and became a hero of my own, now I just don't feel ready to take the mantel when he retires" Nightwing explained.

Kid Flash put a hand on his best friend's shoulder "Only time will tell, Wing" he said Nightwing looked back at Kid Flash and smiled.

"Okay enough about me and what about you, KF?" Nightwing asked "Well when you and Aqualad mentioned about us being the future Justice League. I always idolized Flash when I was a kid and I wanted to be his partner,it happened until I got older it me think if I'm ever going to take the Flash mantel if he retires, but I just don't know when" Kid Flash explained.

"Hey remember what Flash says: when you're a Flash a moment is all you needed" Nightwing reminded him "I know Nightwing and you're the best friend I ever had" Kid Flash replied with a smile and Nightwing smiled back.

Then the waitress came back with a tray holding their food. She places them down and left "Okay we had a good talk and now let's eat" Speedy said as they began to eat.