Pre-cum

His warm lips wrap around me. Taking me in. His eyes like stain glass stare up at me looking for validation. I run my fingers through his hair. I watch his head bob up and down. I can't help but moan in delight. His warm soft lips wrapping around my COOKIE COCK was the only thing clouding my mind. After some time, my grip on his silky hair tightened, as near my climax.

-

A week has passed in the day in the life of cookies.

"I'm goin bed, but you get what I'm tryna say, right?" Vampire cookie chimed in with a sing-song voice.

"That so?" I gave a nod to the man in front of me. His eyes filled with deep wonders I would someday like to hold the key for. His hair fell slowly in front of him as he smiled and slide off his stool only to give me a knowing look.

"It seems I am short of change!" The man says while flipping his pockets inside out to revel absolute nothingness. His smile now ear to ear as his ears turn a tinge of red.

"Oh?" I already see what he's hinting at. "Well, I suppose we can close early being as there is no one else around." The alluring words rolled off his tongue. I watched as his face turn redder by the minute and is almost impossibly wide Cheshire grin began grow.

"Yours or mine? He says gushing.