Cum

Our mouths intertwined in a sloppy but passionate kiss. I can hear his small breathless moans in between kisses as I lead him to the bed with a small push. I leave a gentle trail of kisses down his neck as we fall onto the bed.

"Sparkling!" He called my name with a breathless moan as my lips brushed against his succulent NIPPLES. At that, I look up with a smirk doing it once over. I can hear the tipsy vampire squeal as I nibbled and SUCCED his NIPPLE. Pressing my knee into his groin I can hear his breath hitch.

"D-don't be such a tease!" He whimpers trying to keep his composure. As I press harder onto his COCK he quivers.

"Patience is virtue, my darling."

He looks up at me and slides his slim fingers into my shirt giving me goosebumps. He loops his arm around my neck, pressing our lips together.

"Please!" He moans as he falls back onto the bed. His usually pristine appearance became disheveled as he looked up at me with pleading eyes. Those damned eyes, So full of need and lust that sent me over the edge of my senses.

My kisses trailed down his slim abdomen as I raise my hand to slip his silk button-up off his shoulders and soon on the bed. My hand worked quickly as I struggled to loosen his belt. I swiftly slide his pants down.

"Beautiful." Vampire cookie was like a work of art although he'd never admit it. His muscles were perfectly toned and his completion was a beautiful pale. His azure blue eyes trail down my face and to my crotch as I see him fidget a little.

I run my hand down his thighs as he gives a slight moan.

"Te doresc!" He whines as my fingers grow ever closer to his pink ASSHOLE.

I slip two fingers in and he lets out a hitched moan.

"S-sparkling!" He whimpers as I give his NIPPLE a quick flick. "C-come on! Please put-" His sentence was quickly cut-off by me sliding my FAT COCK into his ASSHOLE.

"Te doresc!" He moans once more as I ram into him. "F-faster! Please! Deeper!" His quivering voice was full of need. My pace quickened, sweat drops starting to form as I slide DEEP into his LUSH ASSHOLE. Vampire called out my name, his hands trailing up to my upper back with his long black nails clawing deep into my back.

I lift him up. He's now sitting on my lap as I plow balls slapping the entrance to his pretty little ASSHOLE. He slips his tongue into my mouth. He draws my head closer, running his fingers through my hair. I wrap my hand around his length brushing my finger across its head. He screams in delight. The bed creaks as I pick up pace.

"I'm cumming" I groan.

"Together!" He whimpers.