Rainy Day

Sero POV

After she that I was a blushing mess, and she pointed it out making me blush even more. The things this girl does to me.

Next Day 6:37 pm

Me and Mina have always lived close by each other so me and her usually walked home together just like today, after we finished playing some games at Kirishima's house. Once again me and Mina walked home again, making me laugh and blush. Then slowly we started to feel drips of water come down til it's started raining. Luckily we found a abandoned place to hide from the rain.

"Man that's a lot of rain! Just as we were coming home too!! Hey in case we don't make it to your house in time wanna stay at mine?"
"Yea sure but isn't your dad like over protective? Ya know since he won't let the BakuSquad come over since we're all guys?"
"Yea but in this kind of situation I'm sure he won't mind! Besides if he doesn't let you then I'll walk home with you and stay at your place"
"Wow! Is rebel Mina awakening??"
"You know it! Hey looks like the rain is dying down we should get going before it's starts back up again"

I nodded and we got up and started to walk back to her house. As we were walking it was a simple drizzle coming down and to try and prevent us from getting a little wet I used the jacket I was wearing and lifted it up between me and Mina's head to block the rain. The Jacket didn't cover her fully though as it did me and because of that she quickly laid her head on my chest and laughed making me blush so much.

I couldn't describe her. There wasn't enough words to describe it. Love wasn't enough to describe how I felt. She was more than my love. She was perfect and beautiful and funny and adorable. The way she does her own things in her own way is what makes her so awesome. Any guy would be lucky to have her.

"Are you good Sero? I've asked you the same question like 8 times and you still haven't said anything."

"Wha- oh um yes I'm fine!" I said back from spacing out about this beautiful girl.

"Well what I was asking was you know how multiple people have like...rejected me...? Well have you ever been rejected?" You don't have to answer I just"
"No your good I um. I've never loved anyway the way I do now and, in a way she rejects me I guess..."

Whenever Mina goes and starts talking about a guy she thinks is finally the one it breaks my heart. Seeing her happy without me makes me feel like I'm worthless. When I know someone else is making her happy it makes me feel heartbroken. She's everything I have.

"Ahh I see..." she said quietly. "Well spill!"
"What?"
"You said you've never liked anyone like you do now! Who is it??? Tell me, tell me, tell me please!!!!!!"
"WHAT! Um I mean no I really can't I can not tell you. You see it's just that. You know how. I um. The girl she."
"Oh my gosh your stuttering so much never mind!" She teased.

The girl I love is you Mina Ashido...

Authors Note:
Yes I was inspired by the picture on the top, it was sooo cute and I couldn't help it! I think I've got a good idea for the next chapter ;P! Anyways I hope you liked this chapter!!! I love you all bai!!!