Meet The Mind Reader

Damon's POV

  "The one who probably stole your wallet is that girl on a little to the left"

    I said as I point my finger at the unsuspecting girl who was  caught off guard realizing she was the one I was pointing at.

"Panong ako? Tangina mind reader?wag kang patawa bat ko naman nanakawin wallet niyan ha may pera ako!"

      The girl said defending herself.I find her feeble attempt to escape this predicament as quite amusing.Truly human behavior is interesting when the subject is put under pressure or stress.

"First of all, I am not a mind reader and I do not know you at all however,I have observed a few things when I entered this room. Do you want me to cite them?"

        I spoke with full confidence as I am ready to back my claim with my evidences.Well,I'm not exactly a psychology expert but i know a few tricks at least.

"Tang*na eenglish english ka pa sige patunayan mo ako nagnakaw niyan, check mo pa bag ko di ko nanakawin yung wallet!"

    She said as anger becomes very visible on her face and it seems the people on the room are also becoming quite tensed because of the situation.

    However,I cannot be mistaken on this one.Her actions may seem like she's angry but I know it when i see one...

That is fear.

All of her micro-emotions,The subtle creases and movements of her face and body tells me that she is panicking inside.She's probably putting on a facade.

What a show!I am gonna savour this one

"One,I am not gonna look inside your bag, the class should've already searched through all of it and found nothing,Otherwise,My services won't be needed in the first place. Two,Don't you think you have been leaning a bit much on your left?"

  I stated while having a visible smirk  while the girl's face worsened.She seems to know where I am leading on.

" I don't know if you have a back problem but even though that slight body tilt is barely noticeable that still means something.Here's a fun fact,people tend to do awkward positions if they are hiding or maybe protecting something.What's more, You've been looking down too often at your left side this whole time while others were very busy or worried.My best guess is that is where you have been hiding the wallet that you stole or it could be something else but looking at you right now,It seems I hit the jackpot! "

The grin on my face became a smile, a villainous smile, to be precise.However, it seems this girl will still bite back

" Putang*na mo HAHAHAHAHAH ako may tinatago? Maling sinama ka pa namin dito may santing ka lang sa utak dami mo pang sinabi Kaya mo bang patunayan? Gusto mo icheck mga bulsa ko? O kahit ano pa?"

"Oh Dear me i have forgotten to say,of course it is not in the pocket. That will be too obvious now, won't it?I am pretty sure it is somewhere in your undergarments.Now if someone would just check it, I'm sure you'll find it in there"

           "Sa underwear ko? Saan sa panty?Tang*na may pagkamanyak ka rin eh no.Bakit hindi ikaw yung gumawa ha?!"

           "Why should I?There are plenty of girls in here that can do the deed.I should take my leave since my work is done now"

        However,I realized that all of the girls in here seems to be frightened to even approach a centimeter, no even a milimeter. I cannot leave without proving it.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Is this a challenge?Very well,I accept it for you have amused me!"

        I slowly approached her and panic was visibly shown in her face as I walk towards her. When I was in front her, I quickly slid my hand inside her clothes and she panicked even more.I kept on searching and Bingo! The wallet was there. I slid out my hand and the people were even more shocked as the wallet becomes seen in broad daylight.

"There.You happy now?Is this the wallet?" I asked

         Others slowly nod. Unable to recover from  what transpired just now.The culprit?Her legs finally gave up and is now kneeling.

I throw the wallet into the ground as I slowly walked to make my exit.The crowd still hasn't recovered but it's fine,They'll manage. I got the job done anyways.

       I left the room and noticed there is already a large crowd gathering outside because of the commotion that  was happening inside.They stared at me with utter amazament and some even disgust.I don't care. Haven't they got used to it already last year?such a maroon,all of them.

       I kept on walking while smirking to go back to my classroom.Ahh yes,
first day of another school year yet I can already feel this is gonna be more entertaining than the last one.

Me?Goodness where is my hospitality I haven't even introduced myself yet!

I stopped walking and faced the crowd

"The name's Lucas Damon Flammia.Some of you may know me as the mind reader but I prefer you call me the Trickster.If you need me,Find Room 204"

     I finally made my exit and with that the show is finished.I headed for our classroom.lunch break is finished.
I went back to the room and quietly sat in my desk.

Now,Would this year prove to be entertaining I Wonder?