Chapter 12

Gentle hands wrapped the weightless Shen Wei between Yunlan's seamless embrace, touching his cheeks with his strong breath full of desire.

Yunlan leaned in and kissed him, at first Shen Wei was a bit afraid as he slowly started to respond. Next was Yunlan's move pulling up Wei's shirt.

Sneaking his hand underneath feeling his soft pale skin, Yunlan was moving as his lips and hands wonder over Shen Wei as he desired.

He was Pushing his hot tongue deep inside Shen's delicious lips to free the man, giving himself access for more deep and passionate kisses.

"Mufff, Xiao Wei babe" Yunlan never has he felt such pleasure. What could this man make him feel now is insane.

He could never forget such clear firmness of his embrace, feeling him in his arms was like embracing the warm sun of a shining day.

Yet there was more than just the heat of their bodies, a first time to their union, their melting hearts could never forget to remember every special moment.

Shen Wei finally raised his hand to touch Yunlan's wide brave chest, feeling it again as he memories every part of it.

Yunlan broke the crazy moment as he felt weak, for the first time he feels compatible with another man's body, his innocent expression turned into a wild one looking into the innocent twin.

"Yeah I could nearly forgot that this one is not Yezun," he internally was confused before he looked to this gentleman with a faint desperate smile.

"You know that making love is little emotionally weepy........... , having sex feels more accurate and sexy.......... But fucking you is more elicit and exciting like a one night stand" Yunlan still is as shameless and heartless as he could be.

"So babe which one do you prefer?" Yunlan asked as he caresses his fingers gently under Shen Wei's shirt giving him a cunning gaze.

"Sex, making love will emerge my hopes up, fucking will make me feel like am a whore Yunlan" Shen wei was kinda sad stating that.

"So smart, good things are always put in the middle" Yunlan escorted him to his room and made him lay on the bed and layed next to him afterwards, both of them were smiling.

Yunlan's body submerged with crazy desire, starting to get wild with his touches and moves against Shen Wei.
As he started to forget his holding a virgin body.

Shen Wei's body was awakening even in his tiniest parts, in those parts of him that had always been numb. He wanted to run away before it's too late but couldn't.

He wanted to tell Yunlan that his heart is going to explode. Before Shen Wei could recover, he'd been climbed on top of him by Yunlan.

"I can't wait" Yunlan hurriedly took Shen Wei's clothes off before he could take his, licking his lips as he welcome the big feast underneath him.

"Amazing" Yunlan could never get enough of his soft body or his endless beauty. He leaned over to kiss him with the passion he holds deep inside.

"Ahhh Yunlan" Shen was left out of breath, he could only feel fear and pleasure mixed together as it was his first time sleeping with a man.

Breaking the kiss, getting up in a rush, Yunlan took off his shirt and unzipped his pants in a very sexy way being on top of Shen Wei who just looked away.

"Don't be shy, look at me" Yunlan turned Wei's face to him as he grabbed his hand gently placing it on his penis.

"Touch it babe, it's yours"