The beginning of a new life

I woke up eventually strapped in this wheely thing I could barely move and it was hard to breathe. The worse part of it all was the piercing pain in my face something was off.. off of my face! I got wheeled in a room with blinding lights everywhere, I got a glimpse of my face m-my beak was off and I-I had a human mouth. I couldn't feel the rest of my body either I started shaking like crazy this beeping thing went crazy what else did they do? I felt them slowly taking my glasses off to reveal my new ears, it was easy to hear them talking and being disgusted of my beautiful 7 spider eyes it slightly offended me but I had more things to worry like "What are they going to do to me?" And "How can I escape?" Something h u r t again now they were taking off my fucking feet it hurt so goddamm bad as I was rocking my head in pain I saw my old heart "What the hell t-they gave me a new heart too!" I shed a tear not only from the pain but what they were doing...
It went all black for a good 26 minutes and when I woke up I had new memories it felt so strange and unnatural for a alien like me but I think they were trying to turn me into a human but why me? So many questions were running in my mind but the main one was how I was going to get out of here? I could hear them giving me a human name "Uh what's going to be his name?" "Hmm what about uhh Oliver Tree Nickell?" "Okay okay sounds good." I had to live the rest of my life as a human ME A BORN ALIEN A HUMAN HA pathetic I cant handle this idk how to act like a human maybe I could pretend and go back to the mothership.
3 h o u r s l a t e r
I outsmarted then and got myself out of the stretcher when I did it I was in the middle of some other dumb ass research for them but they chased me and I ran out of there Indiana Jones style and did it successfully it was very difficult and alot like a action movie it was a miracle hmm maybe I will make a song about it even a music video!