Doggy ! . 1

Tom's POV

       "Sure is very cold here." Matt said wrapping his arms hugging himself. I chuckled "Seriously Matt is not really that COLD." Matt stared at me just for a while "Then why are you wearing 5 coats then?" I looked at my clothes and yes, I'm wearing 5 coats "Non your business." I crossed my arms.

      We arrived at a pet shop and when we entered there were cute puppies,cats,birds and more. There was even a cat cafe in the building! Suprisingly I already wanted this dog that have soft fur, honey colour fur and he's playful too.

     I stared at that dog for a while till someone touch my shoulder. I looked behind and saw one of the employees smiling at me "Sir do you want to get that dog?" The employee asked "Yes! Millions yes!!" I was excited. The employee chuckled and unlock the cage. He picked up the dog and put him down.

     "That'll be 20 bucks." The employee said. I took out my wallet and gave him the money "Thank you sir. Also, this dog is VERY special so please take GOOD care of him." The employee remind me. Special? He looks normal to me "Tim!" I looked behind and Matt showed me a green and yellow bird inside a cage "Meet my new PET!!"

      Matt smiled cheerfully "His name is Edd. I didn't name him someone already named him. And they said he is SPECIAL." I looked at the bird and smiled "He looks cute." I replied.

         "Sir we forgot that the dog had a name called Tord sorry sir!!" The employee said "Oh so I guess I couldn't name him. Heh." I smiled as the dog looked at me.

       I went back home and already setting up the toys for my new dog! I lead him to the backyard and we played for hours. I went back inside to get a glass of drink. I also set a drink for Tord.

      I placed the bowl on the grass and Tord immediately licked the water and some water splashed on me "Haha! Tord! Stop it!" I laughed.

      I scratch Tord's fur and his face was completely looking like he was relaxing. I chuckled softly then we went back inside. I cooked lunch for myself and set dog food for Tord. I sat on the dining table eating happily.

      Tord already finished his food so then I played with him for a while. I scratch his fur then when I lay my nose to his nose.

POOF

"AHHHHHH! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?

2nd November 2019