Changes!

Hey all, it's Mac. So some of y'all may have missed the memo, but this will be continued/rewritten/reworked, simply because when I started this I had no clues where it was going and thus, it got ditched because I was notoriously bad at finishing my projects! (I know, I still am...) BUT I have made it a goal to go back and finish everything I have started...starting with Facing Darkness. I have thought long and hard about where I want this to go, how it needs to be, what messages I want conveyed...and looking over what I have written, a lot of it will be salvaged and edited, and my initial plan was just to publish the changes BUT...from this author's note onward will be the changes. I am not going to make any edits to previously posted chapters. So, soon you will see a reworked Prologue, chapter 1, chapter 2, etc. Some will be familiar, others may not...for instance, I completely forgot about the mysterious letter. THAT for sure is going to be moved to much later. Apologies (if anyone still is watching/waiting) on me taking freaking three years to get to this point but I guess I needed time to mature? I was fifteen and now I am twenty-two. This is going to be fun! 

Ahem, so changes...in some points.

- It will still be about Fae and faeries (there will be a difference between the two)

- Realm called 'Purgatory' 

-Combining universes with A Witch's Debt (but it won't cross over into Valerie's story! More like, lore points and such.) 

-Time jump to present (I like present time when it comes to writing, haha...) 

-This is going to be 1 of 2 #Nanowrimo2019 projects I am doing this year, the second is The Outsider's Hunt (sequel to A Witch's Debt)

Thank y'all for sticking with me, I hope that if you choose to read what follows that it was worth your time and I do the story in my head justice! Isn't that always the plight of writers, describing and painting the image of the stories in our head to the perfection they deserve? Writing is such a delicately painful art form, but we all love it! Anyways, I hope everyone is in good health and as always, have a happy timezone!

With love, 

Mac