You My Girl

Chassidy

These last few weeks has be very stressful. Getting kidnapped, tortured, Losing someone I called brother (even tho he got on my nerves) man it's crazy.

It just hit 12pm, I need to get these orders out. I still haven't told my parents what happened. I might go to Georgia and visit them.

*Still laying in bed, looking over at Stephon* he's so fine

We have been on good terms lately. Finally *kiss his cheek*

*He stretch then look at me*

"Hey pretty"

*I smiled*, hey zaddy *getting outta bed*

"Where you going"

About to go shower, why *I laughed*

"Nothing I just wanna be up under you"

Awe baby, I'll be back *giving him a kiss*

*Walked in the bathroom and turn on the shower.*

Oh Bae, lets go visit my parents *walking in the room*

"When?" *stephon lifts up*

Whenever.. today tomorrow

"It's up to you, we can go tomorrow"

Awe really. Okay I'm gonna let them know *walks back in the bathroom and get in the shower*

15mins later

*Getting out the shower hearing Steph on the phone*

"Yo she what? Damn how you feel? How many weeks is she? Worddd congrats brodie, aight ima hit u lata"

*Putting me ear to the door.* Weeks? Congrats? Who's pregnant? Let me go be nosey

*walks out the bathroom* who was that? Who pregnant?

"Damn you nosey af and ain't nobody pregnant girl"

Steph I'm not dumb I wanna know.

"Nobody pregnant, Irvin mother and father renewing their vows and invited us"

Huh? Ok awe congrats to them

*he laugh and pulls me in front of him*

Babe I'm naked stop

"So what. You my girl"

I'm ya girl huh? Since when?

"Don't play with me chas, I wanna take you out tonight."

Ugh we been through a lot. I'm just scared Steph. I'm tired of this lying and cheating.

"Ok, that's why I wanna take you out and show you how I feel about you. And how sorry I am"

*sigh* okay that's fine.

"Good, so watchu finna do today?" Stephon asked as he rubbed my Booty*

I have to finish these orders and probably go chill with Dior

"Aight bet well in the mean time let's have a quickie"

Bae we didn't have sex in a month why it gotta be a quickie.? *pouting*

"Damn horny ass. I gotchu after our date tonight" * he saying as he suck on my nipples*

*I laughed*

*he laid me on the bed, licking down my body putting his tongue inside of me pushing my legs far apart.*