Chapter 4: Part 2

Part 2: Plz like me
Hazel's POV
I dreamt of Sawyer all night. When I woke up I was kinda scared, because I wasn't sure if I should really tell Sawyer how I feel. I got dressed and headed for the aquarium. When I got there I did a few feedings and cleaned the place up a little. When I got to the dolphin pools, I saw Sawyer. I was so happy that we could finally see the dolphin.
"Ready to see the new dolphin?"
"Let's go"
We walked towards Nicholas's pool outside.
"His name's Nicholas"
I knew Sawyer diddn't know anything about Nicholas, but I was so happy to see both my boys together.
"So where did you come up with the name Nicholas?"
"I don't know, it just looked like it suited him"
"Cool"
We both fed and played with Nicholas until we had to do intros about Winter and Hope. We went and changed into our work clothes. When we got to the pools we got into our positions and I started the intros.

"Welcome to Clearwater Marine Aquarium"

I talked about Winter and Hope and their stories while Sawyer and Phoebe told the Dolphins what to do. Me and Sawyer took our lunch break outside on my house up in the crow's nest. It was my special spot, I did everything there. Homework, texting my friends and a bunch of other stuff. Now it was me and Sawyer's spot. We went up and are out lunch and my special lemonade icicles. I stared into his eyes and I.....

Hey guys here's ur update hope u like it. plz vote comment and all the other things u could possiably do. Sorry For making a cliffhanger but u gotta admit it was a good cliffhanger I will update soon enough bye guys!

BTW Dolphin Tale 2 comes outs December 9,2014 anybody planning to buy it on the day it comes out????