Chapter 7

Hey guys so this chapter is written in a lot of people's perspectives so I hope you guys still like it.

Hazel's POV

Sawyer came by a few hours later because we were waiting for our parents to fall asleep. I met him outside the aquarium. My grandpa and my dad had gone to sleep a while ago and I just double checked.

"Hey"
"Hi"

We went inside and visited Winter and Hope we just had to tell them.

" Hey girls" Sawyer said
"Guess what?" " We are dating!"

To make it official we show them is kissing and they make sounds as if they were cheering. After that my dad walked in.

Sawyer's POV

" DR. CLAY!"
" We can explain"

He answered angerily but agreed to hear us out. We told him we were dating. He seemed very disappointed and asked me a lot of kind of awkward questions, but it was understandable.

"How long have u guys been dating?"
"A few weeks"

"Have you been doing anything your not supposed to?"
"No"

"How many times have you guys snuck out to hang out late at night"
" This is the first time"
" We tried to tell you earlier, but we always got interrupted and we wanted to tell you together"

" You guys have to tell Lorraine ok?"
"Promise"
"Ok I'm gonna ask her tomorrow and if she doesn't know I'm gonna tell her"

"Thank you so much Clay"
"Yah yah 20 more minutes than I'm coming in to get you"

Clay left and me and Hazel were left alone with Winter and Hope again. We just talked until Clay came back this time with Reed.

Clay's POV
I was in such shock. I expected one day Sawyer and Hazel might date but not this soon. I knew my dad is more understanding and would know what to do more than I would so I led him inside to see for himself.

"Hey dad I need your help with something"
"What is it"
"I'll show you"

I led him inside to see Hazel and Sawyer.

Reed's POV

I was kinda confused on what Clay wanted to show me but I followed along anyways. He took me inside the aquarium and pointed towards the dolphin pools. There I saw Hazel and Sawyer sitting watching Winter and Hope and talking. Why was Sawyer here so late? Why did Clay want to show me this? Than it hit me. My little grand baby is growing up.

"Hi Sawyer"
"Reed! Hi"
Clay told Hazel and Sawyer it was time to go. They hugged and Clay took Hazel back to the boathouse and I had a little talk with Sawyer.

" I'm more understanding than Clay so I'm not mad at all"

"Really? Thanks Reed"

"Your welcome"
"Say it's pretty late you can sleep over here if you want"

"I couldn't"
"Yes you could" I answered
" I insist"

He finally agreed and we went into the boat house.

"Wanna surprise Hazel"

"Sure"

I showed him to her room and came back later to find them both asleep next to each other. I probably should have woken up Sawyer and led him to the guest room, but I trusted both of them and I closed the door and left them there.

THE NEXT DAY

Sawyer's POV

I woke up to find me lying next to Hazel. I woke her up.

"Was that all a dream"
"Sadly I don't think so" I replied
Let's go have breakfast at my house that way we can tell my mom. She agreed and we told her dad and started riding our bikes to my house.

Hazel's POV

Me and Sawyer started our bike ride to his house. We knocked on the door and Lorraine answered.
"Sawyer! I thought you were still asleep and what are you doing here Hazel?"

We decided to tell her in a special way so we held each other's hands and held it up for her to see.

"Are you guys?"

"Yah"
She smiled and hugged us both

Lorraine's POV

My baby is all grown up and he is with a great girl.

"Well come on in. Hazel can you stay for breakfast?"

"That's why I'm here"

I let both of them in and then Steve came out.

"Hazel this is Sawyer's dad Steve."

I could tell she might have been a little sad knowing Sawyer got his dad back but she will never get her mom back.

"Hi Mr. Nelson"

We ate breakfast and I dropped them both off at the aquarium later. I found Clay and we started talking.

"So I'm guessing you know"
"Yup it's so sweet"
"Yah"

We kept talking then I had to go. I said good bye to Sawyer and left.

HEY GUYS SO I AM REACHING THE END OF THIS BOOK. CHAPTER 8 WILL BE MY FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SAD OUT THERE.

THERE IS GONNA BE A SAWYERxHAZEL 2!!!!!!!!! IT SHOULD BE POSTED A FEW DAYS AFTER CHAPTER 8 THANK YOU ALL FOR ENJOYING MY BOOK. ILY ALL!