Chap 6

( my books not updating for some reason so im going to try and fix this prob and my bday was nov 6)Its my b day yay an i get the day off on ma b days from school i dont have a job im 14 ahhhhhhh i i just thought id make a part cus was just wachin naruto the old one on subtitles and it was actiony so i got excited and id figured id start with the #rolls r# romanse ohh hwo hwo snuty rich person lagh chuckle wat ever it is lets continue oh holy crap im geting tunle gamer vison
So its been a wile sense every thing happened and in the crazy things that have been happining the cat girl whos name we found out to be klya (pronounsiation klia) whos been living with alex and the dog boy who aperetly dosnt have a name uhh oh well so he is just gunna pick one out eventialy phhhhh "uhhh this sucks its summer and no one free why do you guys have to be busy with stuff" "hay Ashly is there somthing you wanna do" "well i kinda wanna know how you learnd to talk" i gess i just picked up from listening to you" i starded to blush a little "u..um do you wanna go out theres really nothing to do hear so wanna go to a movie resteraunt the park" "PARK" he said enthusiastically and practically jumped on me just like i dog i thought "ok lets go to the park ill pack some food and stuff and we'll head down "yaaaaaaaaay" the park was nice i packed some sandwiched peanut butter and jelly classics i had one and i could gess this was the first time he had peanut butter or jelly the look he had was well when your pet a treat for the first time and there eyes go all huuuuuuuuuuu om na gah this is the best thing in the world i want to eat them all give them all to me look he ate half it in one bite and was just sitting there trying to get the peanut butter for a good twenty minutes haha hu i was enjoying this and i could tell he was too kids playing birds chirping fresh summer air this was nice and of corse thats wen it starded raining at forst it was a mist then drizzle then a full on storm it was truly a calm befor the storm......i personly apologise for tat joke i fell dirty now that was just huu bad huu i chuckle at that little joke in my head i sent a texts to jeny cus i figured if alex came klya would have a liter hissy fit so id spare alex the trouble "hay jeny can u come to teh park its rainin hard and we walked so wer guna stay under cover tell teh rain stops ir u get her" hopefully she can read that "we should get under cover somewere" "fallow me" "ok" we walk into the forest a bid not on a path persay but it might have been one at some point and after a few minutes of walking we made it to a clearing that was completely dry and had giant flowers and was full of them and butter flys humming birds tulips that were up to my knee and every preaty flower you can think of "how dud you know this was hear" " well it has a hevey sent of sugar" its true its so surgery i could smell it and im pretty sure if you were diabetic you would die just from walking in hear but it would be worth it but whats that other smell "it kinda smells like wet dog in here" i fallowed my nose "ya that makes sence" the smell was coming from no other than the rain soaked wolf boy stand ing next to me "oops umm hold on" an he starts running around the clearing picking up twigs and leaves and digs a small in clove in a spot and starts making a fire "who sence when do you know how to make a fire" well raw fish isnt that good you start to learn how to cook it after a wile" "oh wait what are you doing" i ask franticly and he tacks his shirt off " what it will dry faster this way plus if u dont wanna catch cold i suggest you do the same it was at that moment my cheeks flushed crimson red as a deliver a hard make on the back of his head "ow ow ow ow what was that for" he wined "you dirty dog" i seethed "what do you mean dirty im wet an trying to dry off so you dont have to endure my smell and so i dont catch cold" " are you serious right now your going with the sweet innocent act right now" "im not acking" i could tell he was being serious "uhhhhhh good thing i have a sports brah on" "whats a brah" "nother time!" "wha-" "NOTHER TIME!!!" i put my shirt over by the fire as he look at me with curiosity and i just blushed more "why are you so red do you already have a cold?" "No there are other reasons for blushing" "whats blah-shing?" "Never mind" i was cold so i scooted over to the fire and i dodnt notice that i was scooting over to him in the proses it was a slight gloom dark cast in this place but also bright by the fire and it was only just now that i saw his chest was really muscular am scary along his arm and shoulder area and allover his chest mmm ladys grab ya pop corn fa dis sean an boys you to cus were about to get to an actione back story bit let me onow if any one who reads this un lickly tell de fuchar wait de is a word .3. Any way let me know i u guys hate this trans action thing i jut got done eating at golden coral mmmm any ways back to de story "what happened what are all these scars from" "i...id rather not talk about" "i know so little about you as it is if its really not to much trouble id like to know" "huu ok"
FLASH BACK!
Some of these scars are from what happened from when i was learning how to survive bare and animal attacks a good deal are from when i had to fight the alpha wolf in a pack once it came on to my territory and challenged me for it it lunged at me a went back and swiped at it and i cought it across the face and bit is leg when it threw me off and dug its claws in amd across my chest and after a couple of minutes of being literally torn apart and the wolf starded walking away as i was bleeding out and as i lay there unmoving losing life thats wen i hear this deep
Booming voice "hear me child you are already a child of nature and this that right you have godly power over your animal the wolf you are as much wolf as you are man and god dont let this creacher of your kingdom strike you down and you have more power than the rest you are a descendent of the origin wolf now stand and fight!!!" And this emens power flowed threw me and my wounds even the one on my neck starded healing instantly and i became more farel i was more wolf then man for that instance and i attacked and then i became the new alpha of the pack then poachers and hunters came and i went 'farel' again and even though i was shot cut and blasted i fought and killed them all every time id come out id have a scare from were i was hit
Present
"And when thoes guys attacked you that time i went farel again i try not to turn into that but" "its ok im sorry for asking" "dont be its nice to finally tell someone" we both start blushing as we lean in to kiss and as soon as are lips touch an incredible force rushes through as if we'r about to ruse into the air and i open my eyes to see him do the same and theres a golden glow and i starded seeing things things that looked like visions of the fuchure

Ooohh aaahhhh things geting crazy this is kinda a spoiler but not really the next part will have bits and pieces of fucher chapters but its not in cronologic order so its for u all to figure that out any ways i gota go to school tonarow gamer/tunnel vison is preaty cool looking so as always even if u have to eat a truck load of cake and brownies stay jiggly ma friends