Chapter 14

After saying that, Shanaya looked at Ishita angrily. Ananya's phone popped up with a message. She opened and it was written👇👇

Text
The guy wrote: Jaan, Ishita and aunty are there, I got to know and now, don't ask how.
She replied: I told you how many times that don't call me Jaan, I feel irritated.
The guy sent: Jaan, come on now, I'm not a stranger to you, I became someone isn't it?
She said: No, you're still a stranger Vishnu.
He wrote: Jaan, if I could be a stranger then you could have told Anand about me but you didn't tell him, who am I to you?

She had no reply and switched off her phone. Veer said, "Di, who are you chatting with?" Ananya replied, "Sanjana." Veer nodded and Anand smiled. Vishnu came to Ananya. Ananya exclaimed, "If you are here in this house, why do you need to chat with me?"

Vishnu said, "Bhabi, what the hell are you saying? I can not do that, you're my sister-in-law, Bhai is my brother." Ananya thought, "If he isn't then who's Vishnu, who chats with me?" Anand said, "Ananya, I want to talk to you." Ananya nodded.

They went to the garden and sat on the bench. Anand continued, "I heard that a guy chats and talks with you, who is he?" Ananya said, "Who told you about this?" Anand replied, "Vishnu, the guy whom you chat with." Ananya was shook and said, "I just know his name, he told me that he loves me and since 3 yrs he has been following me, he knows that I'm married to you and he knows both our families really well, Anand."

Anand continued, "Aren't you scared of him?" Ananya replied, "I used to be scared, now I'm not." Anand said, "What do you want?" She replied, "Nothing, I'll tell him to stop." Anand exclaimed, "Should I give you a divorce?" Ananya got angry and said, "What's wrong with you? You've already done a lot for me, please don't do anything else, I'm your wife, Anand and you can't break this relationship."

Anand smiled and nodded. She continued, "Anand, I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you about Vishnu." Anand replied, "It's okay." Anand and Ananya hugs each other.

Kaise bataye kyun tujhko chahe
Yaara bata na paye
Baatein dilon ki dekhon zuban ki
Aankhe tujhe samjhayen

Tu jaane na
Tu jaane na
Tu jaane na
Tu jaane na

This is it for today!!! I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!! Thanks for the votes!!!🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍