Epilogue

Hey everyone.

Hope you're doing well.

Please vote and comment.

You may continue.

Anand exclaimed, "Jaan, police will be here in a minute."

Ananya replied, "I know please take care of everyone including my siblings."

He continued, "Jaan, Gautham was Pa's son, na?"

She replied, "Yeah, I've to go now."

He said, "Wait, Krish was absolutely correct Pa told him to cheat you so that you could be mine."

She replied, "Hmm bye."

The police came and arrested Ananya. They took her to the court and the judge sentenced her for 6 yrs in jail. She came out of the court.

Ishita exclaimed, "Di, why did you Kill that guy? How will we live without you?"

Ananya replied, "I had to kill him Ishu and Anand will take care of you and Veer."

Ishita continued, "Di, I always hated you it was my mistake I'm sorry."

Ananya hugged her and Anand watched everything from far. They broke the hug and she got in the police jeep.

The jeep left to the central jail. Anand followed the jeep to Central Jail. Ananya got out from the jeep and saw Anand.

She exclaimed, "Anand, I'm going."

He replied, "I'll miss you and I love you Jaan."

She continued, "Love you too and miss you too, please take care of Esonic as well coz I'm the owner left, Gautham has passed away."

He replied, "Don't worry, I'll take care of everything Jaan."

She turned and faced the Central Jail. The door opened and she got in.

PRESENT DAY

Anand exclaimed, "That's how my life story ended and I made this story a novel."

Someone asked, "So Sir, 6 yrs have passed or are you still waiting for her?"

He replied, "I'm still waiting for her, my sweet Jaan only 2 yrs remaining for her sentence to be over."

The same person continued, "And what about Veer and Ishita?"

He replied, "3 years before, Veer got married to Shanaya and Arvind got married to Ishita but a year before Ishita passed away, she had cancer but she gave birth to a baby boy and Arvind is raising him up."

Anand got up and started to leave.

He remembered a flashback where he met Ananya for the first time.

Flashback

It was raining heavily. All the cars were stuck in the road coz of traffic jam.

Anand exclaimed, "Driver, if it's traffic then when will I reach college?"

The driver replied, "I don't know, Sir."

Anand got out and walked faster. He almost reached the college.

That time, he saw a girl dancing in the rain and he was glancing at her.

Someone said, "Ananya come na, the college is about to start."

She replied, "Wait!"

Anand was mesmerized by her.

Sanam re plays at the background.

Sanam re, Sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Sanam re, Sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re.

Flashback over.

Anand thought, "I'm still waiting for you and I took care of everyone and I'm handling Esonic, I miss you Jaan."

He walked away and was eagerly waiting for a new beginning.

                                   THE END!