Eplilouge.

this is the last part..loolol... and brandon on the side..

------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE YEAR LATER.

You were in heaven,than your brestfriend came up to you. "Micky,some boy is caling you!" she said. You were wondering,not many boys called you,because they thought you were to good for them. You followed your friend and she brought you over there,you saw that brown hair you missed. Your eyes were decieving you. "micky?" The boy said. Brandon,killed himself because of you.

He missed you way to much,he needed to see you again. At least once. You walked up to him. You just stayed there. "brandon?" you whispered. You changed in heaven,all the people here helped you get better. Brandon nodded and you started crying.

He hugged you. You fell in love again. You kissed him. Your first kiss and it was in heaven. You guys were together the whole day. You went to the pond that you got to see all of your family memebers in. You looked down. Your sister was in the eigth grade now. She has been going out with brandon's younger brother Adam for a whole year now.

Your mom and dad's realationship has gotten better. They started sleeping together more often,and you smiled. You thought your death,was for the good of people. Now your here,in heaven with the love of your life watching down on the people on earth.

Nicole has turned into a better person,she dyed her hair becase of you. She dyed it brown. All the popular girls dyed their hair different colors for you. They aren't picking on anybody. The boy in back of you in math,now gives people gum instead of putting it in thier hair.

The girl who pushed you away now lets people sit at her table. Your teachers? They all turned nice. They didn't want anymore people killing themselves. Nobody cryed at Brandons funeral,they all thought it was true love that made him kill himself.

You love your life in heaven,one day you'd thank Nicole.