Welcome to Seirin!

"JOIN OUR READING CLUB!! READING IS GREAT!"

"JAPANESE CLUB! YOU'RE NOT JAPANESE IF YOU DON'T PARTICIPATE!"

At the entrance of Seirin High stood a black haired girl with 1,63 cm drinking a vanilla milkshake, with her blue haired boyfriend on the side.

"Ne ne Tetsu-chan, I'm so excited !"

"hmm, wait here Naomi-chan, I'm going to deliver our papers to the basketball club"

-DAYDREAMING-

This school looks nice! I just wished they were here too...

While walking through the crowd I saw a familiar red head with a grumpy face, it could only be one person.

"TAIGA-CHAN!!!!!!" I say while jumping on his back.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH! NAOMI?? What are you doing here?? And where are your supposed boytoys? You still haven't told me who they are"

"Mou Taiga-chan! I told you to not call them that ( ಠ_ಠ)"

"AND I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME TAIGA-CHAN!" *TOMP*

"(ಥ_ಥ)"

Naomi and Kagami Taiga are childhood best friends since they were born, since their parents are friends and she and her family stayed a while in America.

-MEANWHILE IN THE BASKETBAL STAND-

"EEEHH! HOW COME I DIDN'T SEE THE FACE OF THESE EX-TEIKO BASKETBALL MEMBERS " exclaimed Riko, while a certain blue haired player searched after his airheaded girlfriend.

" I shouldn't have left her alone... I forget she is such an airhead sometimes...."

-AFTER THE ENTRANCE CEREMONY -

Now inside the classroom, after telling Kagami all that happened till now between your boyfriends, to say he was angry was an understandment.

"I'M GONNA KILL THOSE GOOD FOR NOTHING GENERATION OF IDIOTS!"

"mouu Taiga-chan! I already told you that Tetsu-chan and I are gonna solve that..."

"Tha's not it Naomi! The problem is that I can still see that you are suffering... and I can't bear to see my little sister like that."

"Taiga-chan..."

"Here" Appears Kuroko with a handkerchief towards you.

"thanks Tetsu-chan"

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM??? AND WHO ARE YOU??" asked a surprised Kagami, who didn't understand how you didn't seem surprised.

"Kuroko Tetsuya desu, nice to meet you"

"Ne ne that's Tetsu-chan! my boyfriend" you said grinning while hugging a slightly red phantom player. 

"Naomi-chan I thought I told you to stay at the entrance of the school for you to not be lost"

" gomen ne Tetsu-chan! (っ °Д °;)っ I forgot!!"

" So you are the 'tetsu-chan'..." said kagami with a angry aura.

" Okay everyone please take your seats! I'll give you papers that contain the location of the clubs, since it's the first day of school, you'll go to your desired club and spend the day there, to see if that's what you want, you're dismissed!" said the teacher cutting off Kagami.

" Come on Taiga-chan, Tetsu-chan! Let's go to the gym!" said a midget black haired girl dragging her boyfriend and her giant childhood friend that was still glaring at the former.