Meeting the crybaby boyfriend

The next day at school, the only thing the basketball club members could hear were the coach's sound as she hummed while skipping through the corridors, and that terrified them.

"OI! if she was skipping, we should be worried...tha means our next opponents will be strong" explained the captain to the rest.

-MEANWHILE AT THE ENTRANCE OF SEIRIN HIGH-

"Eh... so this is Seirin...interessing..." said the blonde Kaijo player while heading to the school basketball gym.

-AT THE GYM-

"Ne Naomi-chan, could you fill those water bottles please? so that when the members get a break they have fresh water?" asked Riko to the cute manager who was watching the game.

"Sure Riko-chan! (o゚v゚)ノ"

Since the manager was occupied filling the bottles, the blonde model who sneaked in didn't see her while observing the Seirin players game.

Suddenly, lots of girls entered the gym and surrounded the GOM player, which the Seirin members took notice.

"What is Kise Ryota from the GoM is doing here??" wondered everyone.

"Good to see you again." said Kuroko.

"Good to see you! when I heard that our next opponent was Seirin, I remembered Kurokocchi and Nacchi went here, so I came to say hello!"

All of a sudden, came flying to the blonde's direction a basketball that a certain red haired grumpy player shoot.

"OUCH! why did you do that??"

"KAGAMI!!" Exclaimed everyone.

"Sorry to interrupt...but don't say you only came here to say hello, why don't you play with me a little?" ( I DIDN'T KNOW KAGAMI WAS SO STRAIGHT FORWARD LIKE THAT !!!(/▽\) )

-AFTER THE SHORT GAME-

"I don't know...after seeing something so disappointing, I can't leave like that... Give us Kurokocchi!"

Suddenly a the sound of lots of bottles falling is heard in the court.

"Ryo-chan..." said a perplexed Naomi.

"Nacchi!!!!!" said the Kaijo player hugging her and kissing her.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH!!" 

"But I thought she was your girlfrind kuroko-kun?" asked the coach.

"Actually, she is all of us GOM girlfriend." Answered Kise, who was cut off by the girl.

"Was...was their girlfriend." completed Naomi looking at the ground, while the blue haired boyfriend hugged her, and the blonde one just looked shocked.