Tokidoki Todoroki Dokidoki - Part One (UPDATED❗️)

┈┈┈┈․° 🕰 °․┈┈┈┈
時々轟ドキドキ!:
Tokidoki Todoroki Dokidoki
Todoroki; Sometimes His Heart Races!
┈┈┈┈․° 💌 °․┈┈┈┈

┈┈․° A TodoBakuDeku Fanfic °․┈┈
                      Part One; Cafés & Essays                                                                                                                             

"Alright, class... Don't think that you're getting off easy. I've got an assignment for you all to do over winter break." Drowsily spoke Aizawa.

  A combined set of groans and sighs could be heard projecting through the class once the news was introduced.

  "Ughhh. Are you serious right now!? I was about to sleep the whole time!" 嘘でしょ? Yowled the pink-haired girl owning an odd pair of small and tan horns. She, also known as Mina Ashido, proceeded to drop her fists irritatedly onto her desk. 面倒くさい...

  "Mmm... Oh well then." Sighed Kaminari, leaning back in his chair. The blonde fellow with a raven bolt streak in his hair closed his eyes. And he did so somewhat coolly.

  Because deep in his heart, he would truly strive to finish the work early... and then around five minutes later get deterred with a blank sheet of paper. Eventually arriving back to it the day before it's due to pull a last-ditch effort to finish it on time. Ah, yes, all for the sake of a grade C or lower. しょうがない...

  He tightened his eyes to keep himself from crying. "Et isss what it isss." Kaminari sniffed.

  "Well, there's no use in pouting about it. If you need to sleep so bad then perhaps you should reconsider your sleep schedule..." Mr. Aizawa asserts, whilst hypocritically rubbing some tired eyes of his own.

  "Besides, you'll have plenty of time to do so if you just suck it up and finish it first thing." 元気出して.

  A hand shakily rose up in the classroom. This hand belonged to a student with a rather curly set of dark juniper tufts. His eyes shone a viridian tone. Yet the freckles dotting his cheeks was his most obvious feature. From what has been told, he was a nervous one since he proceeded to speak with an uneasy grin. 落ち着いて...

  "U-Uh yes... Sensei, what exactly is the uhm... assignment guh-going to be?" He managed to convey.

  "Ah yes, the assignment. I was just about to get to that part before I was so rudely interrupted..." The instructor replied, taking a brief pause to gaze bitterly at the first two disrupting students. 真面目...

  They both shiver in fear, hopefully not forgetting to keep their backchat to themselves next time.

  "Now, the task is quite simple actually. In fact, it might be relatively enjoyable. It will be a three-page essay on what makes you happy. What you do to unwind or some memories that you enjoy the most." He declared openly.

  The class unanimously exhaled in relief. やさしい‼︎ びっくりした... Thankfully, every student agreed the task wasn't as harsh as originally anticipated.