Chapter 11 - A real guy

Jimin pov.:

With tears of joy in her eyes, Jimin smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around Tae's body.

"I would love to work there... Tae I... I have to thank you so much... how can I ever make it up to you"

Jimin was completely taken by surprise. He would never have expected such an offer. He was so incredibly happy. With what he had earned so much happiness. Maybe Taehyung had made mistakes, but they were people and Tae was a good person. He had never met such a kind man before.

"You don't have to. I ruined your evening twice in a row. See it as an excuse," Tae said of himself. Wow he was so modest. Jimin could not believe that he had met such a lovable man. Jimin snuggled even closer to Tae's chest.

"Thank you... no matter what you said before, you're a good person, Tae," enthused Jimin, eliciting a slight smile from Tae. Jimin smiled happily at him as well.

"Thank you ChimChim" Something was tingling in his stomach when he gave him this nickname. Jimin felt like he was winged and his heart was pounding so hard. But then he looked at Tae embarrassed. Actually, he didn't want to ask, but it was important to him. God how embarrassing.j

"Tae...?" Nervously Jimin plucked again at his much too big sweater. "W...how did you like my performance e...actually?" Never before had he been interested in what all the customers were actually thinking. He hadn't received any bad feedback yet and to be honest he didn't even want to know what they were imagining or whether they were excited. But with Tae. With him it was something else. It was important to him that he liked it. And not only fallen. But that he perhaps... quite perhaps also found him hot or something. Taehyung grinned dirty.

"You know that, don't you? Restlessly Jimin slipped back and forth.

"A...but I thought that maybe you only said that in order not to cheer up or something" Taehyung's look was suddenly incredibly serious.

"Jimin. That was pure seriousness" Jimin could almost hear the honesty, but there was still something in his voice. Effort? But why?

Jimin turned bright red. Somehow he was proud. He was so nervous that he couldn't sit still when Taehyung suddenly hissed. Immediately Jimin froze and looked at him in horror.

"A..everything okay?"

"Jimin, you know you're sitting on my lap wearing just a sweater, right? It's not even advantageous if you move like that" Jimin waved his hands embarrassingly touched.

"A...oh so... em. I... I... t...I'm sorry...I didn't want to... so..." The more he talked and talked, the redder he became. But he relaxed again immediately when Tae laughed.

"You should really stop with it, otherwise I guarantee for nothing for what guarantee? Confused he looked at him, which made Tae laugh even more.

The wonderful sound of his laughter also infected him, so he had to laugh with it. Tae was great. He made him laugh, took care of him, was so incredibly adorable to him. He had only met someone like that. Suddenly Taehyung embraced him.

At first Jimin was a bit surprised, but he returned it immediately and cuddled closer to him.

"You are so why and smell good," Jimn muttered and breathed deeply. Taetae gently stroked his head.

"And you're cute" Jimin's cheeks turned pink again.

"I..I'm not cute at all."

"Eh... but" The amused sound in Taehyung's voice could hardly be overheard.

"I..I am a real guy", stammered Jimin and defended himself. But it was clear to Tae that he was denying himself a laugh. Insulted Jimin sulked. Tae treated him like a child.

"I'm saying: Cute" Demonstratively, Tae pinched Jimin's cheeks slightly.

"H...hey don't do that. I'm not cute at all," he protested. "I...I'll prove it to you!"

Jimin had no idea how and before he could even think about it, he just pressed his lips to Taes.