The beginning

Hi im kitty. My family and I are a family of cat and human hybrids. My parents are famouse scientist who have just recently made a prototype time machine. My parents are really smart and they have high expectations for me but i was a disappointment to them and couldnt reach their expectations. So we got into a big fight. I didnt feel like i belonged in the time era we lived in. Everything and everyone was so advanced and i just wasnt. So i had an idea. If i go back in time using the time machine i can go back to when people wernt so advanced. I started to pack up my stuff. I put on my favorite hoodie that has bat wings on it and I got my lil cat to to come with me. His name is Poe and he is always with me so theres no way I can leave him behind. We are going to set out at night when my parents are asleep. I'm going to miss them. They did always take care of me but i just dont want to let them down anymore. I dont belong here anyways. They will be better off without me. They will be able to focus on their work too. Soon it became night and it was quite through out the house. Everyone was asleep except for two. Kitty and Poe. I got up out of bed and made sure I had everything I needed. I enterd the room that the time machine was being held. I went inside the time machine and I made sure to go back far enough before my parents were born. The machine started up and we started to go back in time. Poe got startled by the noises. He jupped up on the dial pad and accedently messed with buttons. Since the machine was a prototype we ended up getting warped into this different world. Everything was blocky. I was so confused but amazed at the same time. Then i thought to myself this is gonna be fun.